Search results

1. PurpleReign

Should I Reach Out?

Hi, So we got in a fight a few months ago and stopped talking. I'm wondering if he is waiting on me to reach out first or if he would rather us continue like we are and not have contact as of now. I have been thinking about reaching out, but not sure he would have a response. I'm Venus, he is...
  2. PurpleReign

Will He Ever Reach Back Out?

Hey, so this question was asked about an ex. We were messaging/talking back and forth a bit but then he suddenly stopped and its been 3 weeks since we last talked. I tried to contact him a couple times but no response. I asked if we will ever talk again, how would he react if I tried to contact...
  3. PurpleReign

Where did the money go?

Hi, I picked up $2000 from the bank earlier this morning, I put the envelope in my purse and went straight home. After doing some work around the house, I went to my purse and I cannot find the envelope anywhere. It's a lot of money for me right now and I searched everywhere for it and retraced...
  4. PurpleReign

Is he over his ex?

My question is if the guy I'm seeing is over his ex or if he still has feelings for her? I don't know if I'm Mercury or if she is. But I asked about her, so he is 7th and she would be 1st. He is Jupiter and she is Mercury, rx. The planets (including Moon) are connecting. So to me that seems...
  5. PurpleReign

how would he feel if i contacted him right now?

My ex and I broke up a couple days ago bc our communication was steadily going down despite me talking to him about many times and bc he suddenly always had something "come up" any time we were supposed to meet. i don't know how i feel about the break up anymore, he hasn't contacted me at all...
  6. PurpleReign

What Will Happen Between Us?

My boyfriend has been very distant and avoidant lately. We spoke about it, he said he'd change...nothing changed. He says he's going through a lot of things (which we talked about) but it seems like this relationship is going no where and communication is less than satisfying these days. What...
  7. PurpleReign

What does my Mom think about him?

I've been talking to a guy from work and we went out recently. My mom knows about him and she recently saw him. I want to know since my mom and I are close and her true opinion is important to me, what does my mom truly think about him? My mom is the 4th house and I'm the first house. He's my...
  8. PurpleReign

Is something wrong with my physical health?

I don't want to get into too many details so as to not influence anyone's interpretation. I made the chart asking if there is something wrong with my physical health/any chronic illness. I notice I am sun in Sag in the 5th and my health is represented by Saturn in the 6th in Cap. My concern is...
  9. PurpleReign

How does he feel about me?

This is about a coworker who expressed interest in me before. We started talking, but lately I've seen him less and he hasn't been texting me. I was wondering what he feels about me and if he is still interested in me. I'm afraid he's lost interest or met someone else. Anyway, I made the chart...
  10. PurpleReign

Why hasn't he texted me back?

I've been talking to a guy from work for a few days and I haven't seen him at work the last few days, nor has he texted me back in a few days. I was wondering why he isn't contacting me again even though he explicitly expressed interest. I'm Moon in mars in the 11th and he's Saturn in the 7th...
  11. PurpleReign

Will I get promoted?

Hi, I just got a job through a temp agency. It isn't an ideal position, as I have a degree in another field but haven't had luck landing jobs in my field due to lack of work experience in such positions. I went to a temp agency for help and the recruiter told me she wanted to place me here...
  12. PurpleReign

Will I get into an accident?

Hi, One potential job a temp agency said they will send my resume to requires me to get there via highway. I've always been a more local/around the town driver and I'm a little nervous about the idea. Does the chart suggest I will get into an accident? Not sure I like the chart. I'm Venus...
  13. PurpleReign

When will I get a job?

Hi, I have been desperately looking for a job for a few months now, but I haven't had any luck. I'm educated, but don't have a great deal of work experience. I tend to get called for interview sometimes, and on occasion I may even get called for a second interview, but always lose out to...
  14. PurpleReign

Will they give me a chance to interview?

Hi, I'm sure it's well-known by now, but I am having trouble landing a job, even though I have an education. I've been applying left and right, sometimes I get an interview (sometimes even a second interview), but they always go with someone else. I just applied for an office position in my...
  15. PurpleReign

Will they give me a 2nd interview?

Hi, I had a phone interview and I'm not sure what to make of it, so I asked if they would give me a second (on-site) interview? I'm Jupiter and Jupiter positively aspects the third house from the 7th (interviewer). Moon conjuncts my third house ruler, Neptune, however my third house ruler...
  16. PurpleReign

When will I have a full-time job?

Hi, So I've been luckless in my job search the last several months. Needless to say, financially, my hands are tied and I can't afford to go back to school like I've wanted to. It's been stressful for me and I've been sending out applications like crazy, sometimes I get an interview or even a...
  17. PurpleReign

Did I get the job?

I just got off the phone with the interviewer, I'm not sure what to make of it. I've had such bad luck landing a job the last few months I'm afraid to say I feel good or bad about it. I cast the chart immediately after getting off the phone and I asked "Will I get the job?" And here it is. I'm...
  18. PurpleReign

Will 2020 be better for me?

Hi, I've had a fairly rough 2019 so far, and while there have definitely been some positive things that I'm quite happy with, it's otherwise felt somewhat "karmic" and difficult in nature -- in two major areas (career and personal). I was wondering if my solar return for 2020 shows any positive...
  19. PurpleReign

Will I Get the Job if I Apply?

Hi, I'm still struggling a bit with the job search and one opportunity has opened up and I plan on sending the application tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will get the job? This one has me a little confused because I am Moon in the 5th in Sag, job is Mars in the 2nd, but they don't aspect so it...
  20. PurpleReign

Which house would rule the idea of God?

Hi, I know the idea of "God" can vary greatly from religion to religion, culture to culture, and even person to person, so to be specific I am referring to the idea of "God" in the sense that the three Abrahamic religions understand God to be (a single God who created the world and the universe...