Search results

1. bittermoon

will i get this fabulous job?

hello all, i asked if would get this job. i hit the email send button at the time i asked the question. gemini rising: i am mercury on the cusp of the 9th house (job would involve international travel). job = MC = aquarius. significator is saturn in 6th. there's no applying aspect between...
  2. bittermoon

shifting energy

i've been going through a bit of rough patch lately and i really want/need to take my power back. i am tired of ruminating over my failed relationship, my exhausting relationship with my mother, and my general lack of direction in life. problem is that i am physically, mentally and emotionally...
  3. bittermoon

transiting saturn: hit me baby, one more time?

i have not been very pleased with transiting saturn in recent years. when it crossed my descendant, my 12 year marriage broke down. when it hit my natal pluto in virgo, i had just come out of another relationship which was very bad for me but was very difficult to let go of. saturn retrograded...
  4. bittermoon

will i get my money? ***outcome known***

i've been doing work on an assignment as a freelancer, and even though the client paid for the work done (several freelancers worked on it), i was not. i was told to wait til another client paid their invoice, which would be a month later. needless to say, this didn't fill my heart with...
  5. bittermoon

will i get a good job before july?

for the past few months i've been looking for work, and have been unsuccessful so far. i feel like i'm between a rock and a hard place. jobs in my field (creative) attract hundreds of applicants, and even minimum wage jobs in a call centre i am unable to get because i'm too well educated with...
  6. bittermoon

will i get this job?

I had an interview this morning for a part time office job. I really want this job, as it means I can move to a different city and start my life again (after having spent many years abroad). I am not good at horary, but here's what I came up with: - Cancer rising, so my significator is the...
  7. bittermoon

Will I move back to Australia next year?

I am currently in Australia, but packing my things up to move back to Europe as my visa is running out. I've been here for a year, and I've done really well in many ways. I'm working on creative jobs with my best friend, and have generally felt really free and happy here. I was planning on...
  8. bittermoon

Opposites Attract and/or Like Attracts Like

So they say 'opposites attract' but also 'like attracts like'... When we look at our natal charts, the 7th house is the one that represents our 'partner'. What we're looking for in a partner, what we attract and what we are attracted to. The 7th house being the opposite of our natal 1st house...
  9. bittermoon

Solar Return emphasis on 3rd House.

Just like many of you here, I find it more difficult to interpret my own charts than somebody elses. I usually have my Solar Return chart done by an experienced astrologer back home. However, I've spent the last 6 months on the other side of the world and it looks like I will be here for another...
  10. bittermoon

Eclipses: crazy coincidence or significant?

I just realised that the Solar Eclipse of July 1 will fall on my natal Sun. Not having taken much notice of these events, I started to research what it means. I am still not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but it appears to to be a trigger of change. While researching I came across a...
  11. bittermoon

Am I Supposed to Meet this Mysterious Person?

Background: I go for a long walk every day. Most of the time right on the beach behind my house. It's usually very quiet. Just the occasional person walking their dog or some fishermen. I keep on seeing this one man there and I'm getting strange vibes off of him. Not bad ones, but as if he has...
  12. bittermoon

Cancer Sun - Pisces Rising - Moon in Scorpio

How is that for a combination? Have never met anybody with this same set up. Would be interesting if I did. In university I dabbled a bit in astrology and tarot, but it's only recently that I've become really interested in astrology again. I am here to learn. Bittermoon
  13. bittermoon

humble request: help me interpret my solar return chart

Hello all, I am very new to astrology but have been reading a lot about it. I would like some help with the interpretation of my solar return chart. The past few years have been very turbulent. Moved countries, a broken marriage, a broken relationship, lost my job. Nothing too dramatic as...