Search results

1. M

Marriage or not?

Hi guys. Will this relationship lead to a marriage? If so, when? Will we have kids?
  2. M

Synastry and composite chart

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? If so when?
  3. M

Synastry and composite chart

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? If so when?
  4. M

Is there a future for this relationship?

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? I don't know his time of birth.
  5. M

Desperate to find a job

Hello guys. I graduated from foreign languages department four years ago. Since then I haven't had much luck considering the job opportunities. It's on and off. I'm currently replacing a colleague who is on a sick leave. I started working on 7th October and it will last till 11th of November...
  6. M

Love of my life

Hi guys. I'm single and my question is when will I meet someone, anyone in the near future? Is there a possibility that I may have a husband and kids?
  7. M

Natal, Transits, Progressions, Asteroids

Hi guys. I have a couple of questions and I will be grateful if anyone reads my chart. 1. Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future? 2. Are there any aspects for living abroad? 3. I'm...
  8. M

Help - psychological problems

Can anyone take a look at this chart and tell me what do you see? This is my brother's chart. It seems that he's currently having some psychological problems. He is very reserved, sad, thoughtful and quiet. He doesn't talk too much, just when somebody asks him sth. When we ask him what's the...
  9. M

My mum's chart

Hello guys. Can anyone take a look at this chart? This is my mum's chart. She's having some touble with gallblader. She went to the doctor and he said that she's got an inflammation of the gallbladder. He didn't prescribe any kind of medication or treatment. She doesn't feel any pain in her...
  10. M

My mum's chart

Hello guys. Can anyone take a look at this chart? This is my mum's chart. She's having some touble with gallblader. She went to the doctor and he said that she's got an inflammation of the gallbladder. He didn't prescribe any kind of medication or treatment. She doesn't feel any pain in her...
  11. M

Suitable Career

Hi guys. My question is what is the most suitable career / job for me? Can you help me find that answer? I don't have a permanent job, it's always something temporary (2-3 months in a year, 5 months the most in a year) and it starts to annoy me. What should I become? Please help. :crying:
  12. M

Love of my love in the natal chart

Hi guys. I'm single and my question is when will I meet someone, anyone in the near future? Is there a possibility that I may have a husband and kids?
  13. M

Help - reading my natal chart

Hi everyone! Here is my natal chart. I'm out of work for a couple of months. When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future? And if you can tell me sth about my love life (I'm single) and health. I uploaded my natal birth chart and transits. Can you help me read it?
  14. M

Please can anyone read this chart?

Hello. This is my brother's natal chart. Can anyone analyse it especially career, love and health? He isn't working anymore (from today). Any indications of a new job or coming back to where he's already worked?
  15. M

my questions

Hi guys. I'm completely new at this and I don't quite understand how to read my natal chart so I'm asking you if you can help me with it. My questions are: 1) Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? Are there any aspects for living abroad? 2) When will I...