Search results

1. MissCapricorn

Can you see something interesting in my chart?

Hi everybody! I tried to write together the situations of my planets and I really would like to know that what you think about me or if you see something interesting in this! I think can be important that I'm very retractable and this is my biggest problem... Otherwise I also would like to know...
  2. MissCapricorn

Theory about planets: BBC Sherlock's characters ( Just fun )

Sorry! I forget that Mercury always near to Sun! So I will correct these later!
  3. MissCapricorn

Your most favourite sign/s and least favourite. And why

Hello here everybody! Hope not problem if I also tell you which signs are my "favourites" and which are not too much... I like Pisces, Cancer and Taurus people, because I know them from around me. I enjoy when to speak with Pisces and Cancers, because they listen to others as I experience and...
  4. MissCapricorn

Theory about planets: BBC Sherlock's characters ( Just fun )

I tried to guess where could stand the planets in the chart of some character of the series. I have no practice in it, so I would be interested what you think... I happy for any information or correction! :biggrin: So, the game is on! :wink: Sherlock Sun in Capricorn (January ) / ASC in...
  5. MissCapricorn

Hey Guys

Welcome and enjoy here! :wink:
  6. MissCapricorn

Literature and Astrology: Share your favourite books!

Please, make a list about the book what you read so far and which are your favourites, because they have effect on you. You bring minimum of three or maximum of six book. Plus, write here one or two from your favourite poet too. Share where is your Sun, Moon and ASC too ! My Books Charlotte...
  7. MissCapricorn

Playlist of the Week(music)

How interesting! I like Van Gogh, but I didn't know about his Moon... Although another kind member of this site wrote to me about my Moon and he recommended that I should to drawing... I really like to draw! :biggrin: And that Mozart also had Sag Moon! You made me so happy with these...
  8. MissCapricorn

I still happy that you like Sarah too and we have similar taste in music! Funny, because I don't know where found Sarah Slean and when I heard her firstly... But she became one of my favourite female singer and artist. I found Tori after Sarah anyways... As I know I also have some strong act in...
  9. MissCapricorn

Really? :) I'm very glad and you're welcome! ;) Have know Sarah Slean? She's similar to Tori. https://youtu.be/IytVz7xc9Nw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOj-qyVI8Sk And did you know that Tori composed a musical ? It's called ' The Light Princess ' . :D...
  10. MissCapricorn

Hi everybody! Hope not problem if I also join to you and bring musics! A classical one from the 17th century - Jean-Baptiste Lully: C'est lui dont les dieux ont fait choix ( The King is Dancing ) https://youtu.be/uL6EtdH3bho Theres a Cemetery / Life Is But A Dream - From a musical titled '...
  11. MissCapricorn

A new Cap sun, Can moon, Aries asc...

Look out for others with Capricorn Sun is a nice thought I think and I agree ! We have to! ;)
  12. MissCapricorn

Introvert or Extrovert?

I'm very-very introverted which is a misunderstood thing, temperament or personality type - I don't know how call it correctly, but you'll know what I want express... People around me never able to understand that this is not arrogance or antisocial behaviour. Just exists people who are love to...
  13. MissCapricorn

A new Cap sun, Can moon, Aries asc...

Hello Christina! I jumped into here to say hi to you. Hope you will enjoy here! :wink: I have Cap sun too! :happy:
  14. MissCapricorn

Poe and Burns: It can be karmic connection between them and me?

Hello everybody again! I don't know about karmic astrology or horoscope too much... But there're some people who are really beloved by me and who are important to me, although I couldn't know or met them in real life... Hard to explan it, but I think you'll understand how I mean this. I always...
  15. MissCapricorn

Can you help to guess the rising sign of my favourites?

Well, thank but sorry, because I not quite understand ... I mean I also know the atro.com and if you wanted to recommend that I search these people's horocope informations there, then I say that I not found them there... Except Benedict.
  16. MissCapricorn

My Man Crush Gallery - Scorpio (Sun), Libra (ASC) and Capricorn (Sun)

You need to get used to the way how he look like, that's sure.:alien::wink: I like so much that there are lot of emotion in those beautiful shaped and colored eyes. :love:
  17. MissCapricorn

My Man Crush Gallery - Scorpio (Sun), Libra (ASC) and Capricorn (Sun)

I'll be honest, I do not know what to say so ... But thank you for you wrote this because I found it interesting and I learned a new one.:joyful:
  18. MissCapricorn

Greeting from Tennessee!

Hello and welcome here, Lilith! :biggrin: