Search results

1. passiflora

Saturn's insides -might be- sloshing around

One of the wildest aspects of the study is that the findings did not come from measuring the core directly—something we’ve never been able to do. Instead, Mankovich and Fuller turned to seismographic data on Saturn’s rings first collected by NASA’s Cassini mission, which explored the Saturnian...
  2. passiflora

Meditation during difficult transits

We're in a kind of grinding period
  3. passiflora

Horary question not precise enough.

many characters are here
  4. passiflora

Will the company make an offer?

Will the character and chr? It’s been a long time since I asked a horary
  5. passiflora

Isolation reading

Isolation reading
  6. passiflora

This house?

Should we buy this house? It needs work, I know. Venus in Virgo in the 8th. But I can imagine being happy here.
  7. passiflora

Will the bill become law?

1 0
  8. passiflora

where is my bracelet?

Kid misplaced one of my favorite bracelets. Where is it? https://i.postimg.cc/BQGfdbvF/horary-where-is-bracelet.jpg Moon in Scorpio ugh and making no further aspects. Angular conjunct ASC but already above the horizon. Venus (object) makes no aspects. It was indeed in the bathroom last time...
  9. passiflora

Astrology of Families and Nodes

What is the
  10. passiflora

remedies

at kshantaram's request, posting here
  11. passiflora

How do I land an awesome job?

-- I asked an open-ended horary question
  12. passiflora

SR plan: SR chart or astrocartography?

Thanks for any insight.
  13. passiflora

Bottling the je ne sais quoi of a transit

Do you ever get that sense during a transit that is just working for you, that it would be nice to preserve this experience? Venus and Jupiter transits can be really obvious and nice, but there are lots - conjunctions to the north node, even Saturn has been nice to me on occasion. Preserving the...
  14. passiflora

Transiting Uranus conjunct Moon

Please talk to me about your experience with transiting Uranus conjunct Moon.
  15. passiflora

outcome of trademark dispute?

My client is in a trademark dispute. I am not able to read this chart, can you help? Presumably my client is Sun.
  16. passiflora

Hellllooo

Hi, I'm Passiflora. Have been studying astrology informally.