Search results

1. S

Calculating Exact POF - Day or Night?

I am not from the parts department. And clearly the posts above me are from people who have studied this area more in depth. But one more opinion to thrown into the pot is how Hand's big astro orgasm from Project Hindsight was his discovery that we should be using a separate night formula. I...
  2. S

Walls of text thread

Oh, lookie here. It's time for school kids. A is for autocratic angularities B is for benevolent borderline personality dis-orderly conduct and C is for context, as in this context, but not that context. D is for dammit can’t find my keys now whatamIgonnadoaboutit E is to exponentially...
  3. S

RIP -- Blazie

^^^ this is why, Blazie.
  4. S

RIP -- Blazie

People drink for different reasons. :biggrin: Why do YOU drink, Blazie? (In modern, we're supposed to "look within" for this kind of stuff.)
  5. S

Help needed in dealing with problematic Scorpios.

Sweet Pea! It's good to see you again. It's so rare. I see that you've giving good advice, as always. Hope you've been well.
  6. S

RIP -- Blazie

Why is this a business question?
  7. S

[Obligatory post about how Venus in Scorpio people are better]

That sounds like a very subjective and contorted interpretation designed to serve the interpreter more than the Truth. But I don't want to ruin your thread with reason, so I'll stop here. Hope you had a good Christmas, Obsidian. :kissing:
  8. S

Why don't you take your future destiny into your own hands and do something that guarantees a "closed" or "moved." Gimme something gooood......
  9. S

RIP -- Blazie

:kissing: .
  10. S

RIP -- Blazie

It means she lied to me about the operation. :crying: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: :sick: (eggnog) :crying::crying::crying::crying:
  11. S

We all be banned. :crying:
  12. S

Is this a Sabian Symbol?
  13. S

At least you are a gud spellur .
  14. S

RIP -- Blazie

That's ok. I have to go recover from eggnog and alcohol right now. It's not a good mix in my tummy atm. :sick: I dunno about JFK. It's so crowded over there. And why east coast? West coast has better airport bathrooms. But it's up to PV. I let my man decide. :biggrin:
  15. S

Thank you for apologizing. :biggrin:
  16. S

Why are you apologizing for facts?
  17. S

RIP -- Blazie

We know what you like. And you know it. :wink:
  18. S

RIP -- Blazie

Hi Blazie!! How are you? Has the world been good to our guy over, stuck in the land of Insane Inflation? As far as the retribution goes for your transgressions, I will accept a metaphorical snickerdoodle....you Venus in Gems are good a cooking up some clever ones. Make it extra tasty, please...
  19. S

RIP -- Blazie

I'll have to find it again. I'm pretty sure it's saved in my astro account. I'll send it later. I remember his mutable T-square and the lovely mercury on mercury action. It's been fun to watch his work evolve over the years, including his understanding of women. I think if anyone is going to...