Search results

1. I

When will I meet my wife?

2. I

Here's a question when will I meet my first girlfriend?

Never had a GF before.
  3. I

Potential for Sexy wife?

Hello I'd like for someone to look into my chart and see if this has potential to ring true? I heard Venus Con Jupiter usual brings forth a beautiful spouse.
  4. I

What do you think is going on in this person's life based on the transits?

What do you think is going on in this person's life based on the transits?
  5. I

Will I marry her?

Will I marry my old friend?
  6. I

Marriage indicated?

I'm going to start dating this beautiful Asian woman soon and I wanted to know if marriage is indicated based on our synastry table, all I have are aspects.
  7. I

Why do I feel so attached to her? Sorry unable to get birth times or chart please be

Why do I feel so attached to her? Sorry unable to get birth times or chart please be descriptive.
  8. I

[IMPORTANT] Solar Return Career Question

Is there potential for me to get an internship at one of the car companies I've applied for? And will there be potential for long distance travel for me this year like to another country? (Perhaps my career forcing me out of the country)
  9. I

Will I get an internship at one of the car companies I applied to this year?

I'm taking a gamble and throwing myself out there, and praying it works out. I'm ready to kick off a serious career in design
  10. I

[URGENT] Will I meet my future wife outside of the country someday?

Do you think it will be this way?
  11. I

Based on my chart do you think I'll meet a lady in another country?

My chart is below, please respond thank you!
  12. I

Will I travel to another country this year for work?

I am currently trying to get a internship at General Motors and I want to know if there is potentially a chance for abroad travels.
  13. I

So I compared my birth info with my favorite Car Company's "birthday"....

the results were surprisingly accurate! What's even crazier is that they reached out to me for an interview yesterday and I believe it went fairly well lol has anyone tried doing this before? And I'm back.
  14. I

Is me and this cancer woman compatible??

Chart: https://scontent.fatl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/46991471_572550726521652_1788355108526882816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-1.fna&oh=3e42d9fd8851d8d4df7183f55335fcc1&oe=5CAA7B51
  15. I

A psychic told me...

I would meet my soulmate October 19th of this year, is there any supporting transit in the chart below. https://scontent.fatl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/40599033_2126815530900965_9104057823897059328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2b8691d26d634c84ccfc296d84a2c00d&oe=5C28A6CB
  16. I

Lunar Return for the Month of August

I'M BACK! Heading in to August I would like to know what you guys think my outlook for love is in the Month and anything else you think I should know.
  17. I

Will I meet someone at SPEED DATING EVENT

The event is Saturday at 8 O'clock do my chances at finding a girlfriend look good? This is a transit chart
  18. I

Virginity loss this week?

Hello, I've asked an old friend to take my virginity last week and she is currently contemplating it, I'm seeing some favorable transits presenting themselves to make this happen in my chart. Based on my chart with transits do you think it's favorable?:lol:
  19. I

2018 Solar Return

Is it looking good for a new romance or a sexual experience?
  20. I

Am I destined for success?

Or is it just not meant to be? I am not sure if I will be able to return to school next year because of financial reasons. I've been trying to get my major for 4 years now and haven't made considerable progress and still have 3 1/2 years to go because I was essentially forced out of my old...