Search results

1. Kannon

Helena Blavatsky Birth Chart Rectification

This is a 6-part blog series I began in March. The first post in its entirety is here with a link to the next part in the series at the bottom. Here is the Wikipedia article on Blavatsky. She was a very prominent international figure in metaphysics due to her initiative in building...
  2. Kannon

Urgent Global Financial Warning

I don't like making big predictions. I don't like scaring people. My only motivation here is to protect you from catastrophic losses and warn you in enough time to take cool-headed action. So you know if I am issuing such a warning and urging you to action, it is because I have been watching...
  3. Kannon

Leonard Nimoy (Spock)

Leonard Nimoy died today at 83. He will be missed especially by we Star Trek and Sci-fi fans. For me his most interesting role post-Spock was as the mysterious Dr. William Bell in the TV series Fringe. Leonard Nimoy: birth chart rectification challenge...
  4. Kannon

Energy Cycles: Mars Transits

We can never get more out of the world than what we put in. So we know that the luck we have is the luck we make. We also cannot accomplish everything all at once, so the universe has furnished us with fluctuating energies which in the form of astrological transits, etc, create windows of...
  5. Kannon

Poll: for recent web searches related to astrology

Poll relating to recent google trends in web searches for astrology/astrologer. Google trends shows searches for “astrology” up 24% worldwide between Oct 25 & Nov 1. Google trends shows searches for “astrologer” up 35% in USA between Oct 25 & Nov 1. Read a brief summary and take the poll...
  6. Kannon

Exceptional Alignment of Oct 23 Eclipse

This one is a New Moon partial solar eclipse. What is exceptional about it is in the declinations. Sun-Moon-Venus in First Degree of Scorpio So this eclipse/new moon will be felt especially by those with planets/points between about 25° Libra and 5° Scorpio, or late in any other cardinal sign...
  7. Kannon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai

In my short blog article I focus on the potentials her chart shows for leadership in public office. On Malala's Future... Her biography states she was born at dawn. I have used 14 events to validate a chart for her with the Asc 21CAN49. On 10 October 2014, the date she co-won the Nobel Peace...
  8. Kannon

Warnings About Weapons in the Birth Chart

My example, linked below, uses the birth chart of Oscar Pistorius. But first let's look at the basics. The significators of weapons and aspects that show the need to avoid them: - Mars = Firearms and knives - Stressful aspects involve squares, contra-parallels, oppositions, and quincunxes by...
  9. Kannon

The Astrology of What's Going on Now

The news headlines are full of the strife in the middle east and now middle America. What the heck is going on? First, understand it is a process that will pass. It will reach a climactic point, create a new socio-economic set-point and settle down. We can really only understand any of this if...
  10. Kannon

Astrology in the Edgar Cayce readings

This is a place for pointing out resources relating to the study and research of astrology as referred to and applied in the Edgar Cayce readings. Please add any books you don't see already on the list. I'll add them to the master list in this starting post so that they appear all together. If...
  11. Kannon

Making Best Use of Saturn Transits

Saturn and Jupiter act as yin and yang with their dynamics of contraction and expansion. How well do you handle this ebb and flow? This is part of the art of living. Contraction is not "bad" and expansion "good." They are companions of polar contrast. It reminds me of what Lao Tzu's second...
  12. Kannon

The Real Carlos Castaneda

Thanks to Dr. Jay Fikes I was able to obtain a hard copy of the original Peruvian birth certificate of famed author Carlos Castaneda. Previous charts at astrodatabank and astrotheme were based on times from 1:45 - 2 PM with no verifiable source accessible. The birth certificate clearly shows...
  13. Kannon

Finding A Good Astrologer

The following is a list of things to look for in the practice and the life of an astrologer who I think is worth your time and most likely to give good, helpful readings that honor your individuality. This could be seen as somewhat self-promoting, but I’m going to be very honest assessing...
  14. Kannon

Full Moon 26 Virgo (16 March 2014)

There's something unusual about this full moon. Know what it is? http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/full-moon-26-virgo/
  15. Kannon

Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope

My rectification just completed. She could be the first woman President of the USA! Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope (initial 24-hour rectification with no time quote) I am very interested in this most capable and progressive woman who has fought for financial accountability of the banksters...
  16. Kannon

Moon Signs & Health

These are generalized interpretations that give food for thought and really need to be adjusted with your personal planetary aspects. For example, a person with Moon in Sagittarius who has Saturn conjunct the Moon may find that they relate more to the talk about Moon in Capricorn. You will still...
  17. Kannon

A Letter to Israel

Dear brothers and sisters of Israel, It has been said that as go the Jews so goes the Earth. I believe this is true. It is time that those who are the citizens of Israel and Palestine seize control of the climate of consciousness at this moment and not give in to the fear (or failures) of old...
  18. Kannon

Uranus square Pluto: radical change

From my blog... If you feel adrift in the world’s chaos know the change you need is inside Uranus and Pluto transiting specific points in your birth chart means radical change of some kind. Personal revolution always takes priority over reforming the outer world – unless you are not living an...
  19. Kannon

2012 Venus Transit: Interpretation & Predictions

From my blog... The Venus transit across the disc of the Sun will be visible on June 5 or 6, depending where you are in relation to the international date line. Here on the west coast of the USA (Portland, OR) it occurs from about 3:05 pm PDT to 9:44 pm after the Sun sets here in Portland at...