Search results

1. L

How Does This Synastry Look...??

Hi...it's ME again... I would like to know about the synastry between myself and a new man I've met...I am not sure if I should take a chance on him...I'm particularly worried about a Double Whammy of Moon Square Neptune... He seems really wonderful and very crazy about me...but I'm afraid of...
  2. L

Should I Believe Him...??

I've been seeing a guy, and there's something magnetic about him for me...Lol!!! Well, he hasn't been able to see me for almost 2 months, and he's barely messaging me. He SAYS it's only because his work has been so stressful and busy (I know that's true), and that he's crazy about me...but I...
  3. L

Virgo Ruled by Chiron...?

Hi again, everyone!!! :-) I'd love to hear what the practicing astrologers on here think about Virgo's planet being Chiron instead of Mercury...and why...?? I've read a few well-respected astrologers recently who said using Chiron for Virgo answered some questions and mis-analyses of charts...
  4. L

Synastry Vs. Composite

Hi everyone!! I'm trying to understand a conflicting aspect, and I can't find any information on what this means. How does a Moon/Mercury aspect play out with a couple when in is Square in synastry, but Sextile in Composite...?? This is SO confusing to me!!! I didn't post any chart...
  5. L

Trying to Understand Synastry...

Hi!!! Could anyone help me understand some things about the synastry of these charts...? In particular, the Mercury Square Moon, and Pluto Square Ascendant...can anything else in the charts ease the negative effects of those two aspects on the relationship...? THANKS!!! :-)
  6. L

HOW is This Virgo...??

Hi!!! I recently met a guy (just an acquaintance!) who was telling me how he and his wife enjoyed an open marriage, because he craved "variety" sexually....then he told me he was a VIRGO, and my mouth nearly hung open! Lol!! He has a Gemini moon for sure, and his Chiron is in Gemini (I have...
  7. L

Looking for Guidance

I would appreciate some guidance with my Birth Chart....I have been trying to figure it out, but I'm kind of STUMPED now! I have spent my entire life struggling with fears and shame related to how I LOOK - I was Anorexic as a teenager, and still struggle greatly with Body Dismorphic Disorder...
  8. L

SATURN Inconjunct/Quincunx AS

I am a NEWBIE-Newbie with Astrology, and as I've been struggling to interpret my chart, I've come across several "minor" aspects that are confusing and that I cannot find alot of information on....Saturn Inconjunct Ascendant is one of them! Can anyone help me understand what the...
  9. L

Houses OR Aspects in Natal Chart - rectifying a chart

Ok, I've recently started learning as much as possible about Natal Astrology, and I LOVE it - it's FASCINATING!!! I only have one problem....I don't know my Birth TIME! I do, however, have a general idea of the time (from my mom), and I've been able to narrow it down to a 1 1/2 hour window by...