Search results

1. F

Are you a Manly-woman or a Feminine-man under The Asc Mask?

Might be a bit off topic but wanted to point out the irony of this example. Pollinating bees are female.
  2. F

Need advice with family. please. long post.

I live in SC so I don't know if we get the 48 hour deal but it's worth a shot. No, I've never slapped my mother, but I did restrain/push her once to stop her from running out of the house and "chasing" one of my friends. My parents are old and frail so I would feel very guilty about raising a...
  3. F

Need advice with family. please. long post.

it's been a really really long time since i posted and i don't even think i posted much before. (i havent really kept up with astrology for a few years but i still understand basics) i dont even know if astrology can get insight on these issues or not, i just want some advice from people on the...
  4. F

Body issues and the natal chart

i have moon-jupiter conjunct in the 4th and i'm not over weight or an over eater, but i am a picky eater (i don't eat veggies; too bitter) and half asian. i think that has more to do with it than anything. i know cancers are supposed to be one of the weight heavy signs but i've also read that...
  5. F

So there's this guy....

i'm not really sure how to ask for a birthtime without coming off as creepy since most people dont really think astrology is worth much outside of sun signs. and even with just that you get a lot of "you dont actually BELIEVE in that kind of stuff, do you?" kind of looks/replies. are there at...
  6. F

So there's this guy....

ah excuse me i meant MARS in cancer. I'm the chart on the left, he's on the right.
  7. F

So there's this guy....

ugh i know its only been a couple of days but my question is almost to the bottom of the second page without a response. i thought i would bump it before it gets lost. is there something i am missing in my question? is that why no one is answering?
  8. F

So there's this guy....

(isn't that how all stories start?) Long story short, I'm kind of interested in him, but not sure how to catch his attention. I noticed we have a lot of similar placements but I am unsure how to use this to my advantage, or if this is a detriment. There's also a small fact that I feel...
  9. F

Please test your psychic abilities and help me

this is an old topic, but have you tried looking in the drawers? perhaps in between two other pieces of clothing, squished and semi hidden?
  10. F

Help with dream interpretation please.

hm seems to me like you dream is showing you are maybe afraid of taking on bigger responsibilities or tasks? or that perhaps you do not recognize the qualities in yourself that others see, that you under value yourself? your best friend being present is there as a comforting force to you for you...
  11. F

Dream symbol help please

Raven I am wondering, do you have control of your dreams or do you merely "watch" them as you would a movie? I have a few ideas, suggestions and possibly questions. Since I was about 5-6 I realized I have strong strength and influence on my dreams, so much so that I've developed different...
  12. F

Need help understanding my mother...

bbr11 - sorry to hear that you don't get along well with water signs. we really can't be all that bad though, can we? :wink: I seem to get along well with just about everyone i know. anyway, i never said i wanted to change my mother, only to understand her and hopefully be able to find a way to...
  13. F

Absence of element/modality means strong?

So if a person with no planets expressed in an element still has one or two planets housed in airy planets, that means they still have it expressed, at least at bare minimum? is this correct? now you actually mean traditional 'airy houses' such as 3, 7 and 11, correct? and not houses that an...
  14. F

Ever feel like you're the wrong sign?

I used to think I was because reading facts about sun signs, they are really just generalizations. A lot of it wasn't really applicable to me, or I didn't believe so. My sun sign is Cancer, but when you read about it, all it talks about is "being a homebody, doesn't like to go out, only cares...
  15. F

Advice on career prospects (with Sun opp. Mars?)

Yeah thanks for all the advice, and sorry about the length of my posts....it happens all the time, my mercury gets carried away. i just need to find a better way to utilize my mars energy i think, because i seem to go between polar opposites with it - either i am lazy and can't be bothered to...
  16. F

Need help understanding my mother...

yeah you are right. i apologize if i come off as looking for easy answers, i was very frustrated at the time (and a little bit still to be honest) but she does love being praised - I just find myself having a hard time giving it. Not that I hate it or anything but she often will ask for her...
  17. F

postive article on opposition

lol i read that article earlier today because i'm a part of that community. what a small (internet) world :)
  18. F

I'M loosing my marbles over this one. HELP!!! PLZ!

oh, why do you say that?
  19. F

I'M loosing my marbles over this one. HELP!!! PLZ!

I have the same thins with my Saturn. It's conjunct to my Asc but resides in my 12th house. This usually happens when you have a planet that is very close the "edge" of a house, or can be considered to sit "inbetween" them.
  20. F

What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

Libra rising generally is considered to be the most beautiful because Venus is the ruler of Libra. I can't remember why but there was a really good site that explained why certain rising signs were more favored than others. The had an explanation of why Taurus rising was not in 2nd place though...