Search results

1. 8

I need someone to guess my moon sign…

Why not try Vedic astro? Check the 4 nakshatras. Elimination process.
  2. 8

Composite Venus conjunct composite pluto

I don’t think the natal charts can help anyone to interpret what 2 peeps are going thru.Why can’t just anyone interpret the aspects or share experiences if they had any of these. Natal chart for me is sacred. Why don’t you tell me how to help peeps with Stellium in 12th house and have a...
  3. 8

The gurl & I have the ffg.synastry aspects: Neptune conjunct Pluto Pluto sextile Pluto Mars trine Pluto Sun opposite pluto Pluto trine moon
  4. 8

I'm an 8HMoon. I will never share my chart.
  5. 8

Saturn square venus & Mercury in synastry. How can partners deal with these? Would Venus conjunct Pluto in composite help? Or composite sun conjunct composite Mercury?
  6. 8

3 days been talking at work, she’s trying to push me away. Is she scared. She has moon opposite Pluto natally [Post edited to leave a note that actually belongs in the post above. Deleted note and reposted where it belongs. - Moderator]
  7. 8

Hi, I’m a newbie. I have sun in Gem, Can ASC, Ven in Can in 1st house. Just met a girl, saw her 3 separate days now. Got her birth details. Jumped right into the composite coz I Ike her staring at me. Guess what. Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio. [Moved this post from another thread, where it...