Search results

1. D

Relocation and Career

Dear Community, My Name is Dug. You have helped me before tremendously. I was going through a rough patch and your advice has help me save my family. I am currently residing in the United States and planning in moving to Sri Lanka my birth country. I am discussing with a company over there...
  2. D

Big Move/ Relocation

Dear Community, My Name is Dug. I have been here before and the community has tremendously helped me in my decision making in the past. I am currently residing in the United States and planning in moving to Sri Lanka my birth country. I am discussing with a company over there and at the...
  3. D

More trouble in a different form?? please,please if someone could help?

Thank you very much. If you please could tell me when my Saturn Mahadasha / and Anteradasha will start that would be great. Thank you
  4. D

More trouble in a different form?? please,please if someone could help?

Hello all, If you could remember me, I am someone you helped through a rough patch of life. I came here during a very tough time of unemployment. I got employed and being employed for the last couple of Months. I took this just to break the spell of unemployment. This a job is far away from...
  5. D

One after a another

Hello all, I was here before and many helped me out with my unemployment problem. Finally I have found a job and I am currently working far away from home. For me to survive in the area I moved and to maintain my family in my home town has brought many financial problems. If someone could shed...
  6. D

Still the situation is the same :(

dr.farr Is it possible to to know when I will enter Saturn dasa?? and when ketu will leave? Thank you Dug
  7. D

Hi, Do you see this fall and rise happening in the future too or is it over for good? Retionoid, Quote, "He is entering a Saturn dasa next period." Is this a good time or a bad time according to my chart? Thank you Dug
  8. D

Will I ever get my job back??

Thank you dr.farr When is that Ketu transit is going to happen?? Seems like one thing after another is happening and the good time is going backwards?? Thank you Dug
  9. D

Thank you retinoid and Virgo 18, If I look back and think my whole life I haven't had satisfaction in career. I work very hard and smart. When I say very hard it is very hard! But I have never got that pat on the shoulder or appreciation and development I needed. So I have moved on to a another...
  10. D

Thank you Virgo18 "don't jump into conclusions or illusions over your work and talents, live day to day" This is right and very difficult. Thinking,planing and going over my talents over and over again has given me self assurance and will power to go on?? At the end it has given me more...
  11. D

Thank you. Virgo and Vista, Anyway I have a little bit in me to go on, if someone could tell me a approximate time line I can adjust my funds and plan it out. I do not want a exact date since I understand that would be difficult. But a ball park time line of when things will smooth up will be...
  12. D

Hi , I have being here for some time now and many senior and junior members has helped me out. But my situation is still the same. I have being unemployed for a whole year now. I am loosing heart and the strength to go on. I feel like going in to a major break down. If some one could tell me...
  13. D

Thank you Carris, I have being in this forum for the last few months. And many has predicted a good chart and good time to come. But its seems like a eternity. I am loosing hart and strength day by day. When someone tells that good time is ahead it feels good and give more strength. I feel...
  14. D

Thank you very much. I will work very hard. I went for an personal interview on the 14th March. 16th I had a call from the HR and scanned me of my leadership style with few questions. This week nothing has happened and I have followed up with an letter. Could this be the break? Do you see any...
  15. D

Thank you for getting back. It is tremendous relief since I have being going through a very rough. One question though When you stated "SOON" how soon it is?? Hope you will understand my paranoiac state of mind since I am hanging from a thread at the present. Thank you dug
  16. D

Dear all I lost my job 11 months ago. I go to interviews and do very well but loose at the final stages. I am very good at what I do and has lots of knowledge. What is going on? What is my destiny? I don't know what to do or where to go? No other avenue has opened up. I was told In march or...
  17. D

Please Help, will be homeless soon! Please read my Horoscope for me.?

Dear Selfless. do You see y condition improving any soon? Please help me. I still haven't being able to find employment.
  18. D

I thank you all. Serafin5, no matter what will keep our faith and will have peaceful b day. I wish you a very happy birthday. I will pray for you Gina. Keep your faiths up. I mean it. I have learned a lot about the true meaning of life during this period which I will never forget. And I will...
  19. D

Thanks you vista. I have done all this. What happened was I had expenses that I had accumulated during when I was doing good. In the forms of rent,vehicles, etc. I have learned my lesson. This time has taught me to give up so many unnecessary,materialistic stuff I thought that I need in my life...
  20. D

I have disconnected my phones since I have no means to pay the bills.I have a card system on my phone so I can reload to answers employment calls. I use a library computer to come online to look for jobs. Thank you