Search results

1. K

The Clearest Image of Jupiter ever taken!

2. K

dec 12 line up in sky....

https://twitter.com/DxTheMystery/status/1470101853174120458 this is a cool picture of the 5 planets, the moon and 2. asteroids that are visible in the night sky now.
  3. K

Can astronomy explain the biblical Star of Bethlehem?

https://news.yahoo.com/astronomy-explain-biblical-star-bethlehem-234358275.html What could the 'star in the east’ be? The astronomer in me knows that no star can do these things, nor can a comet, or Jupiter, or a supernova, or a conjunction of planets or any other actual bright object in the...
  4. K

Trump's Debating Style

It's very interesting that Trump's Mercury is @ 8Cancer, opposing her Sun @ 4Cap. So her chart makes a Grand Cross to his Mercury, which we saw in action during that volatile debate. She came asa him from all sides and didn't even try to hide her anger and resentment. People here are saying...
  5. K

Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

EXACTLY. I was just about to reply and I saw you already explained it, and much better than I could. :bandit: Watching Portland and Seattle and DC, shows me it is no longer about George Floyd, or even police brutality anymore. It is a large orchestrated, but rag tag group of anarchists and...
  6. K

Mars Square Uranus in the sky

MARS SQUARE URANUS: --- Begins May 10, peaks the strongest May 12-19 = 29Cap/29Aries ---Peaks the strongest again July 28-August 6 = 2Aqua/2Taurus --- Peaks the strongest on Sept 17-22, 2018 =1Aqua/1Taurus This square in the sky forms a powerful T-square with my Sun @ 1...
  7. K

Violent 19 yr olds? what is the astro-signature?

Today I read a few cases of very volatile, violent killings by a '19 yr old.' And I have seen it several times recently. 18, 19 yr olds killing violently. What is the astrological signature, if there is one, suggesting this violence? one case...
  8. K

When a Jet Liner crashes....

....do ALL of the passengers and crew have natal charts that show the sudden doom and loss? :bandit: My husband, who is about 90% a believer in Astrological veracity, asks me this quite often. I don't really have an answer. I guess they must all have transits or progressions which show...
  9. K

New Moon July 23rd -Mars sq Uranus

The Leo New Moon occurs July 23, 2017 at 9.45.35am UT and in this chart the Sun-Moon conjunction – a key marker – is conjunction Mars and square Uranus. And for many countries the house positions of the Sun, Moon, Mars and Uranus in their New Moon charts is the same as the house positions of...
  10. K

the use of scorpion venom in targeting cancer cells ...

How Scorpion Venom Could Help Save Lives and Millions of Dollars JUNE 22, 2017 Researchers discovered a compound in the venom of the death stalker scorpion that when combined with a dye that glows and then injected into a patient with cancer, it adheres to just the cancer cells. This allows...
  11. K

New Years event chart...

what does the NEW YEAR hold?
  12. K

The current aspect of Jupiter opposed Uranus---what does it mean?

The current aspect of :Jupiter: opposed :Uranus:---what does it mean? Jupiter in Libra opposed Uranus in Aries, both squaring Pluto in Cap. People with cardinal planets/angles from 17 to 23 degrees will be feeling this. Jupiter/Uranus can be really great. Sometimes ‘sudden blessings’...
  13. K

PLUTO in SCORPIO...

[I don't know if this is the right forum for this thread...but...] So what can we say about the Pluto in Scorpio generation? I was a bit concerned at first when I thought of this placement coming in. But I have to say I have been very impressed. Both my grown kids are Pluto in Scorpio...
  14. K

Orlando's Birth chart---what is going on?

The city of Orlando has had so much turmoil the last few weeks. The kidnapping of a young girl[Diana Alvarez, 9] , the shooting of a singer by a crazy fan, the mass murder at Pulse, and now a 2 yr old at Disney Resort, being grabbed by an alligator. What is happening and does it show up in the...
  15. K

will they accept our offer on this house?

gave a formal bid today..will we get this house?:love:
  16. K

Reconciling Modern and Traditional Astrology---by Robert Hand

This is the link to an interesting podcast by Robert Hand. I really would like to know what others think of this 'quest' by Hand, to try and 'reconcile' the two factions. Robert Hand is a brilliant astrologer, in my personal opinion. And one of the main reasons that I am so interested in...
  17. K

First grandchild....

Newborn sweetheart. What is going on with the first house Neptune?
  18. K

in honor of ...

the mars/saturn/uranus t-square energy, which is even flirting with being a grand square with Pluto now, please watch the following compilation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWVgBuae0o&feature=email
  19. K

planets opposed a house cusp?

I really never look much at this 'aspect' except for if a planet is opposed an angle. However an interesting research project I saw in another thread [ Pluto and trauma] pointed out a fascinating aspect. Apparently, after looking at 100 serial killers, several patterns emerged. Two of the...