Search results

1. B

Career need suggestion

Thank you creativei for your response. So, me and my mom are living without my dad for 25 years or so. I have no connection with my dad when I was a child. I wasn't able to get your statement "She may come from a distant land", does it mean I will meet her in a foreign land or so? So, as my...
  2. B

Career need suggestion

Hi Mathur sir, Thanks for your reply. I am just concerned if I have to wait till 2032. Or I will at least get something to survive till 2031. Also sir I have seen much rejection from the last stage or after everything goes well and the job was almost get confirmed.
  3. B

Career need suggestion

Hi Sir, Thanks for your kind words. I am trying for jobs since 2020. When you say 2032 I will get success, is that the time to be stable in my career. Will I have to wait till then to get a job? Any job to at least survive till 2032 is fine for me. I am happy to get a small job. Are there...
  4. B

Career need suggestion

Hi all, I am writing in this group for two years. I need help in my life. I am unable to find a job. I tried my best now I am tired and depressed. I have studied Masters in Engineering from Europe. DOB - 25/03/1994 time - 2.20 - 2.24 pm afternoon place - Serampore, West Bengal Please reply...
  5. B

Help me to find purpose of my LIFE

Hi, I am writing as well as seeking help again here. I have waited for the months suggested. Can someone please say what is my future? I don't know what to say more, just wanted to know what is my future? I hope for some kind reply. best
  6. B

Thanks, Mathur sir for your reply. Do you observe any relocation?
  7. B

Hi Mathur Sir, Thanks for your kind reply. I did not understand the time you wrote should it be 25/2021-25/2022? Sir where shall I settle, ay chances of abroad as what I studied has the most of the jobs and PhDs there? I am looking for jobs for a long time, when you say March-April, is it...
  8. B

Thanks Leomoon for your kind words. But certainly I am not that knowledgeable what you have shared with me, is it possible for you to say more about it.
  9. B

Hi any kind one to reply.
  10. B

Hi all, I am writing again in this group. I tried asking regarding my career previously but there is no change since then. It is been 1 year now. I got so many interviews but still no job. In some interviews, they said I am the candidate and I was at the last round but then they rejected me...
  11. B

please reply me

Hi All, I am just updating my situation regarding my career. Before I asked when will I get a job. I am saying some instances here which happened over the past 2 months. I gave an interview at the end of March, which was good, but the company still did not contact me about anything. I have...
  12. B

please reply me

Can someone say, if I have some accident in the future or major health issues. Thanks, Saptarshi
  13. B

please reply me

Hi, Can you please say if there is any chance to get a job electronics or research field. Yes, I have a vision problem and in the night it is hard someday for me.
  14. B

please reply me

Hi Sir, Thanks for your reply. As I am searching for research-oriented work. Is there any chance of getting job in Feb-Mar time? And when will I get married? As I have no plan for it.
  15. B

please reply me

Hi Sir, Thanks for your reply. I am studying masters in electronics engineering, currently in Europe. I am searching for jobs in the research field. Yes, everything got delayed regarding my career so I am stressed and which causes health issues. But can you say the possible time I can get a...
  16. B

please reply me

Hi, yes, I think about charity. why is this connected with my question may I know.
  17. B

please reply me

Hi sir, Thanks for your reply. Do you mean this?
  18. B

please reply me

Hi Sir, Thanks for your reply. Are you trying to say chances from next month's January to February 2021? regards
  19. B

please reply me

Can anyone have a look?
  20. B

please reply me

Hi, I am writing for my career and job. Which led me to depression and anxiety. I am searching for a job but I am not getting any response. Can anyone help me when will I get a job? Please help. dob- 25/03/1994 time-2.20pm afternoon place- Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India current...