Search results

1. B

wondering if this is indeed my birth time- why i can't relate to my rising

Yes i agree! The 9th house will give the desire to the learn the languages, which the 12th house won't. I don't speak my mother tongue because my family shifted to different location. So, there's that. Anyway, thank you!!
  2. B

Hi there! My birth certificate has no birth time. By saying I have low earth & fire, I only meant that i'm lacking energy/confidence/groundedness/Practicality/ knowledge on how to work( navigate practical world). No idea about Financial world. 12th house associated with foreign languages is...
  3. B

Hi my birth time is written by my grandfather, who later came at the hospital. He is no more. It's not just the rising though. I have jupiter(asc ruler) in libra in 11th, Jupiter conj sun in 11th & Sag Asc conjunct Sag N. Node. This should make me taller & other sagg vibes. Anyway i tried to...
  4. B

Hi thanks for this..but i'm pretty poor at this. Anyway thank you again.
  5. B

Hi i've posted here before some weeks ago. Hope everyone is doing fine! Just wanted to discuss why i can't relate to the optimism, energy & physical appearance of sag rising. Now, i feel more scorpio like- & i'm sure it's because of the scorpio 12th stellium. But why i don't relate to my...
  6. B

Going to die penniless

Hi can anyone give any insight??
  7. B

Going to die penniless

Hi i just logged in today. I'm happy you accepted my apology. I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to know whether when you said i could be a writer, whether i could be a teacher/tutor of many languages? English is not my first language & i know foreign languages is more a forte of...
  8. B

Going to die penniless

Hi This is an apology of sorts. I logged in after many days today...& i figured that my previous post came across as rude & arrogant, even though, trust me, it was unintentional. You are right..i'm a beginner in astrology and my interpretation is thus, faulty. I hope you forgive me. Anyway, I am...
  9. B

Going to die penniless

Hi logged in today... I have been setting up a routine for myself & doing yoga.. I will try to communicate with you sometime later, if you don't mind...because i've been confused about this whole thing & in counselling right now. By the way, I don't have venus in 10th house or venus trine...
  10. B

neptune conjunct uranus in 2nd house & financial codependency

Hi logged in today... I have been setting up a routine for myself & doing yoga.. I will try to communicate with you sometime later, if you don't mind...because i've been confused about this whole thing & in counselling right now. I just wanted to thank you...your insight is extremely valuable...
  11. B

passive aggressiveness and career

Hi logged in today... I have been setting up a routine for myself & doing yoga.. I will try to communicate with you sometime later, if you don't mind...because i've been confused about this whole thing & in counselling right now. I just wanted to thank you...your insight is extremely valuable...
  12. B

Going to die penniless

Hi i just saw your reply...Thanks for answering...But yours sound good -conjunct being part of a stellium with jupiter/mars. I have 12th house stellium squaring it and i feel like my speech is restricted/suck at casual conversations. I feel like unable to grasp things quickly spontaneously. Like...
  13. B

Going to die penniless

@ blackbery Hi there! Thanks for taking time out to reply & giving me all this consideration. And a big thanks for all the encouraging words. I am sorry my internet has been on-off yesterday,so i couldn't reply. I am sorry, i know the title was too negative & i tried to edit it at that time but...
  14. B

neptune conjunct uranus in 2nd house & financial codependency

You're younger than me and so smart! You clearly have some good aspects to counteract ... Any recommendation for those online resources...I have never read a finance statement in my life.. Also i'm copying stuff from my other posts- Also the reason why i had such on/off with regards to my...
  15. B

Hi thanks again for taking so much time out... I agree with you I should be in a service oriented job coz i'm naturally empathetic & my overly emotional/non confrontational nature doesn't fit in the corporate world. I have worked as a tutor before and enjoyed it but it doesn't pay much. I...
  16. B

Hi chiamaria Thanks for answering..I agree with you on the MC...also my mars in the 12th house. I think i have the worst natal chart... I really don't know how to delve into my subconscious.If you're talking about nightdreams ,then i only see darkness when i sleep...no visions. And my...
  17. B

First of all I wanna thank (My story summary)

Hi furkan, You are a real survivor & a real inspiration to people like me! Hope you're doing well now...:biggrin:
  18. B

Going to die penniless

@ blackbery Hi there! Thanks for taking time out to reply & giving me all this consideration. And a big thanks for all the encouraging words. I am sorry my internet has been on-off yesterday,so i couldn't reply. I am sorry, i know the title was too negative & i tried to edit it at that time but...