Search results

1. M

Easy question: Transits to Progressed or Natal Dsc

Hi astrologer50, I have just realised that what I meant to say earlier was that my DSc.pr is in the later degrees of Aries! Would the Uranus transit have a greater effect on progressed or natal planets by aspecting them? How would one differentiate between Ur t. con. Dsc natal and Ur t. con...
  2. M

Easy question: Transits to Progressed or Natal Dsc

Transits to Progressed or Natal Dsc Uranus has been transiting my natal 6th house for sooo long (well it feels it) but He made a brief appearance into my natal 7th before retrograding. My question is: will Uranus by transit start imaking His presence known properly in my relationships when it...
  3. M

Precessed Lunar Returns

Could anyone tell me what calcs one needs to do to draw up a precessed lunar return? I have no idea where to start.
  4. M

Where is my wallet?

UPDATE: Wallet found! Found in kitchen (yellow walls). It was where I normally keep it, in a grey metal filing cabinet (although not the lowest but highest drawer). For some reason I was inspired to tip the cabinet slightly forward (as it seems to be in an uneven floor and the drawers are...
  5. M

Where is my wallet?

I had originally thought that it was on the floor in my car (Aq), not found. I then checked on my driveway,not found. I thought it may have fallen behind my friends refrigerator in their kitchen - yet to check. I have checked in my main clothing areas - found nothing. I checked at a local...
  6. M

Where is my wallet?

Hi All, Does this link work better? I have been having problems with posting gifs/jpegs here for some reason. http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=pkyfilecZ1F3s-u1214939144〈=e&gm=a1&nhor=58&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=at& sday=24&smon=2&syr=2009&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast= Best wishes for Peace...
  7. M

Where is my wallet?

The asc is early virgo with Saturn in 1st. I am wondering whether the question is too early or whether I have sufficient information, However, I have analysed and searched (mercurial) everywhere (virgo) in a serious way (Saturn) all over the house. The quested is 2nd house ruler (also virgo)...
  8. M

Russian war with georgia and pluto

Here is the Georgia aggression chart. Reference: http://www.russiatoday.ru/news/news/28664 Feel free to question the reference. Best wishes Mystic
  9. M

The Olympic Games 2008 Chart

My reference link was related to my suggestion made much earlier in the thread where I referred to fire/ explosions etc. This was all accounted by the Uranus-Mars opp and the fact that Jupiter (being in its fall) was in fact a negative factor in sextile to Moon (in its fall in the eigth) making...
  10. M

Russian war with georgia and pluto

Bloomberg reported that: 'Russian troops occupied parts of the South Ossetian capital Tskhinvali, Georgian Interior Ministry spokesman Shota Utiashvili said by telephone. Russian television showed tanks heading over the border to South Ossetia from the Russian region of North Ossetia at about...
  11. M

I wasn't going to mention it but when I looked at the chart for the opening ceremony for the 1936 Berlin Olympics (no known time so I couldn't look at cusps) it 'happens' that the Berlin Saturn is Conjunct (within 7 minutes of arc) the Chinese Olympics Uranus - both political planets. Both the...
  12. M

It seems that I'm not the only one who things that this is a distraction from the Olympics. Take a look at the following link that I found which has an unusual twist to the story... http://judecowell.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/olympics-diversion-war-between-russia-and-georg/ Curious. Best...
  13. M

Hi tsquare, When you put it like that then that Jupiter is particularly important. Guess what? It's exactly opposite the US's Sun! This needs urgent attention I would say and if the inception time can be found for when the Russians moved their tanks into S. Ossetia that could be very useful...
  14. M

I agree that the athletes should be cheered on and for everyone to delight in their personal achievements, this is only right and just. I also do not like the idea that politics, or business, should mix with any cultural activity, including sports events or events like the European song contest...
  15. M

Ok, let me backtrack a little. It seems that there are two main themes that emerge. Firstly, the theme of deception that the Chinese are using Neptune to show the world their ideological (Sag) power (Pluto) through their hugely growing financial power(Pluto) (which is a Neptunian illusion that...
  16. M

At a first glance this looks a pretty horrible chart. Sun in the 6th conjunct S.N. Moon in Scorpio in 8th Uranus and Pluto both angular and weak applying square. The co-ruler of the chart in 12th. Not terribly rosy games for the Chinese I think. The only saving grace seems to be Jupiter in...
  17. M

Bank of England Chart (Provisional) - Discuss...

Thanks so much for that Night Sky. I can something to that. Firstly, though, the extra info was really just further background stuff. Now, what I can notice straight away in both charts is that the Sun moon sq is in the same phase. Also, Moon and Pluto are practically at the same degrees as in...
  18. M

UPDATE: Received the following informaiton from a Bank of England employee: Thank you for your enquiry concerning the Bank of England. We can help you with dates, but timings, I'm afraid, are a little beyond even what we have in our records! Days, months and years are what we go by. Perhaps...
  19. M

Proper House System for Traditional Astrology

Is it not important to accept a single house system that works and reject all the others permanently? The reason I say this is because, I'm coming to a point where I'm looking to synthesise everything I've looked at over the years and make a judgement on it, accepting what is true and rejecting...
  20. M

This is becoming stranger and stranger. I don't quite know why I was inspired to look into this all today. Take a look at the following synastry between the UK 1801 chart and my original one. There are some strange things afoot. I feel like I'm staring into the consciousness of the nation...