Search results

1. C

Your thoughts on Pluto, Neptune+Saturn, and Uranus changing signs

What are your thoughts on four slower planets changing signs in the years to come? Every time one of these planets changes sign it is a big deal. In the next few years we expect MAJOR changes, as all of these slower planets are changing signs. First, Pluto will enter Aquarius. Then we have...
  2. C

What are your thoughts on major transits of Pluto, Neptune, Uranus transits

Hi everyone. Pluto impacts my MC/AC, and ASC/DC, and my home life feels shattered already. What more could happen with these transits? I'd be grateful for your help on future major transits affecting my natal and progressed chart (attached). Please help me interpret this, and I'll happily...
  3. C

Help with progressions

Hi everyone. I will answer at least 5 questions in this blog, and kindly ask you to help me with my own chart (we are more objective when we examine other people's charts). Here is the issue: My progressed sun has entered the 8th natal house - and the progressed Pluto is approaching the...
  4. C

Which predictive method works best?

Hi everyone. Which predictive method works best for you? Do you check transits and solar return, or do you also check the eclipses? I have dedicated my life in reading astrology. However, the more I study predictive methods, the more I get lost in the multitude of tools. Transits, Solar...
  5. C

Help! How do you interpret a 12th house stellium?

Hi everyone, I am concerned about the future years where Neptune will conjunct my Aries Sun, Mercury, Chiron AND Pluto will square my Moon, Jupiter (in Scorpio) and Saturn (in Taurus). So I checked out this Solar chart (outer ring) (the natal chart is in the inner ring). If I remain in my...
  6. C

Please help! Change reference place to improve a bad solar return year?

Hi everyone, I am concerned about the future years where Neptune will conjunct my Aries Sun, Mercury, Chiron AND Pluto will square my Moon, Jupiter (in Scorpio) and Saturn (in Taurus). So I checked out this Solar chart (outer ring) (the natal chart is in the inner ring). If I remain in my...
  7. C

Help, tripple whammy Uranus, Neptune, Pluto!

Hi everyone. Do you have planets in the first degrees of Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn) or Fixed signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus)? In the future we will experience a critical time in our lives with important planets shaping double or tripple whammies. Please share your experience, and...
  8. C

Starting my own company

Hello everyone. After working hard for about 33 years now, I feel that the time has come for me to start my own company. I'd like to feel more free and use my creativity and innovative ideas. I love to write books on literature, research, but also traveling-related texts. This is what I do for...