Search results

1. F

Need advice with family. please. long post.

it's been a really really long time since i posted and i don't even think i posted much before. (i havent really kept up with astrology for a few years but i still understand basics) i dont even know if astrology can get insight on these issues or not, i just want some advice from people on the...
  2. F

So there's this guy....

(isn't that how all stories start?) Long story short, I'm kind of interested in him, but not sure how to catch his attention. I noticed we have a lot of similar placements but I am unsure how to use this to my advantage, or if this is a detriment. There's also a small fact that I feel...
  3. F

Advice on career prospects (with Sun opp. Mars?)

Ok so I find that I am very good at work in general, but I am having a few problems i want to try and find some kind of answer or insight to 1)a stable job/one that can pay bills sufficiently 2)finding a job I enjoy/one where i dont get bored easily and don't hate entirely 3)putting my degree...
  4. F

Attraction factors and the Signs

Ok so the main aspects that deal with attraction and love would be: North + South Nodes Sun (only when strongly aspected to others listed here) Moon Venus Mars Asc Saturn (for longevity, or can be seen as a negative influnce) Did I miss anything? Those aside though, what I'd really like to...
  5. F

Need help understanding my mother...

Yeah so, topic title. There's a wall of text for an opening post, fyi. First of all, here's her chart: Ok, so originally, I thought I understood my mother very well. She has issues - control issues, trust issues, has a tendency to be over dramatic and overreact. When you grow up with...
  6. F

Ahoy

New Member. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. My basic aspects: Asc - Sag (with Saturn Conj) Sun - Cancer Moon - Pisces Merc - Leo Venus - Leo Mars - Cap N. Node - Aries My chart compromises of mostly Fire/Water. I am uncertain if this duality is a good or bad thing but I work with it. I...