Search results

1. C

Juno conjunct Saturn

Hi all, I've never really paid much attention to asteroids because there are just so many that they almost feeling meaningless. However, I decided I'd have a look at some in my chart and I found that I have Juno conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius in the 3rd house with an orb of 2. From what I...
  2. C

The world is IMPLODING!

(and my head...) What in the world is going on?! Well, it was only a matter of time...
  3. C

Cloning

Hi all, It's another rabbit hole I've been going down the past year. Last year I accidentally stumbled upon some people talking about an illuminati whistleblower called Donald Marshall who claims to have been cloned from a very young age. Out of him and his 3 other brothers, he was chosen by...
  4. C

Satanic Ritual Abuse

If by debunked you mean mainstream media then, in other words, it's been debunked nowhere. It's a hideous reality to face but I wish that, for the children's sake, people could actually allow light to be shed on this instead of choosing to bury their heads in the sand because it's too horrid to...
  5. C

SA Jupiter conjunct natal NN

Hi all, Just today I decided that I'd start reading up on solar arcs because I've seen them being mentioned here so many times to predict things that it sounds like they're quite important. Besides, whenever I try to use transits alone to try and explain past events in my life I can't always see...
  6. C

Transit Uranus conjunct natal NN

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I just learned recently from my transit chart that T Uranus is pretty much conjunct my natal North Node and will be exactly conjunct (degree and minute) on the 1st July and 28th August this year, and then for the third time in April next year. I...