Search results

1. K

Is it good to take this apartment ?

Dear all I want to take loan to buy an apartment but Iam not sure if this is a good choice or not .. What I see is that the apartment is sun and it is strong there is a trine with neptun does it mean there is deception ? And what does mars represent here ? 6th &11tht ruler ..Does it mean I...
  2. K

Will he marry someoe else?

Ohhhh dear all This is very bad I got divorced.. I want to try many times to reconcile with him but I don't know if he wants to marry someone else.and he doesn't want to reconcile right now but I keep trying if there is a chance left.. Please look at my chart https://ibb.co/x3kY6bK
  3. K

Did he have sexaul activity with massage's women?

Dear all.. I have big problem with my huspand I found out that he invited women to his house to make massage for him with out telling me and that was when I am not in the house.. So I have suspicious that he have sexaul activity with them is it right or not? He swear that nothing happened but I...
  4. K

Should I continue in this marriage or get divorced?

Dear all Iam so depressed I have offer from my husband to continue this marriage as he want with his new wife or to get divorsed? It was so hard I cannot think https://ibb.co/72gz5RQ
  5. K

Is he dangerous as a husband?

Dear all Please help me to understand my fear from him.. We are supposed to be engaged soon.. I feel afraid.. is he someone dangerous? Please help me
  6. K

Is he my good luck?

Dear all I hope that you will help me as always.. Still Iam afraid to be in a committed relationship.. We are now in the process of engagement.. So Iam asking if this person is my good luck as a partner and a huspand?
  7. K

Is it better to cut this relaionship

Dear all Iam asking if it is better to cut this relation off from the begining.. We are just talking and we feel intrested in each other but Iam not sure if I can continue with him because Iam not ready yet! Please guide me and thankyou
  8. K

Is it good to leave my current job to the new?

Dear all Iam in the processing of hiring from another company I don't know if it will be good for me to leave my job to this new one?! Current job is Jup.. Is the new job mars? What I see is that Iam mercury going to leave the sign means a new situation but will it be good or not? I hope you...
  9. K

Is it the reality?

Dear all Iam asking two questions.. My ex text me before some days asking about me but I didn't not answer him and I don't want him Iam sure that he didn't love as he told me that he is in love with another girl and I feel that he only pretend he does care so I cut my relationship with him ...
  10. K

Why?

11. K

Should I accept this interview? And I do well?

Dear all Iam looking for a new job so I will have an interview on wenesday. Ididn't accept their request untill now because Iam afraid that maybe I can't do well. The interview will take an hour with 4 people(heads of departments) . So, from this chart I feel something not good the moon and...
  12. K

Whats going on with me?

Hello everybody Iam wandring why Iam thinking about him although I don't want him any more! I was not thinking at all about him untill I have dreamed of him many times! What's going on with me?.. As if there is an attraction still there between us which I feel it very strong and at the same...
  13. K

Will I leave my father

A question for my friend about her father.. They have bad relationship. he always says that she doesn't respect him and she maybe did for many reasons mainly that he hurt her alot. Now she is asking if she will leave him and go away from him ever? !!
  14. K

Will I have a new job or pisition

Hi all I applied many times for new jobs and new positions in same company or another! but nothing new. I wonder If there will be hope for having a new job or a new position? Thankyou
  15. K

Employee&co-worker.. is she good person and why she is doing that?

Dear all I don't know if this chart can be read due to the early asc and the moon in the last degree of the sign?! By the way I am her manager.. I feel that she is not working with us as a team this is not the first time working together and we were good as a team but since the begining of...
  16. K

Co-worker is she good and why she is doing this?

Dear all I don't know if this chart can be read due to the early asc and the moon in the last degree of the sign?! By the way she is co worker I am her manager.. I feel that she is not working with us as a team this is not the first time working together and we were good as a team but since...
  17. K

What does he want? Why is he texting me?

Dear all This is the same person still texting me and Iam ignoring him and never open his texts although it is about family issues but I don't want make any response.. As he ignored my feeling I will ignore him too forever..ofcourse Iam asking now because he is one of my relatives and I cann't...
  18. K

When and how will I leave this house to a new one?

Dear all This is my chart.. I need to move from the house to a new one for my health for my life and for my happiness!! I don't know when that will happen and how? As if there are many challenges!! Or shall I take my steps to move? Thankyou
  19. K

Why?

Hey again!...
  20. K

Does he want marry me?

Dear all I hope you can lookt to this chart (link below)