Search results

1. H

Musical Talent Aspects

Which aspects denote musical talent in a natal chart?
  2. H

FAME AND FORTUNE 11th HOUSE

So I have a strong eleventh house. What does this mean in terms of fame and fortune? Will this aspect help me with the public and my career? Will I be famous?
  3. H

11th house Fate

So I know 11th house is the house of dreams. How is this house influenced and expressed in the sign scorpio? Is it still a beneficial aspect for my hopes and dreams?
  4. H

Uranus-Neptune Conjunct Ascendant

What could this mean in terms of spirituality ego and physical appearance. How can I develop these energies?
  5. H

Dragons Head Conjunct Dark Lillith

Please tell me about this fated degree. I have dark lillith conjunct the north node on the 10 degree of Capricorn in the first house. Spiritually I know this fated degree has significance but what? List of Aspects Mars Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°45' Uranus Conjunction Neptune Orb 3°25' Sun...
  6. H

Pure Scoprio Idealism

So this my heavy scorpionic chart expressed through Aquarius' idealistic house. Please tell how this plays out in terms of fate, friendship, and fortune.
  7. H

Mars Pluto Sun Pallas Stellium

Please help me with this messy energy that comes with this aspect.
  8. H

Midheaven Square Natal Neptune

Please help me understand what this apsect means in terms of what Midheaven represents and how it is affected by the gentle hand of neptune.
  9. H

Mars PLuto And sun conjunction supercharged aspect

So I have a tight conjunction of Pluto Mars And Sun in scoprio. Could anyone give me a little detail on how this energy is expressed (paticularly in the 11th house)? Any help would be appreciated. Conversation is encouraged. -jesse
  10. H

Please interpret my strange chart

So obviously I have a lot of concentrated energy in the first and the eleventh house. But what does it all mean? Any assistance would be of great appreciation. Please lend a hand if you have any idea of how this chart could be interpreted. Thanks, Jesse