Search results

1. K

feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful my readings!

Dear Members, Happy 2019! in case would like to share any feedbacks on the readings being done by me, your impressions, suggestions, true predictions, etc etc. wishing luck and wellness, kshantaram *
  2. K

feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful my readings!

Dear Members, Happy 2019! in case would like to share any feedbacks on the readings being done by me, your impressions, suggestions, true predictions, etc etc. wishing luck and wellness, kshantaram *
  3. K

Your Valued Feedbacks

Dear forum Members, yesterday was my 62nd birthday. thought it occasion and worthwhile seeking feedbacks on the readings attempted here by me, and true predictions, etc And suggestions to make, if any, with best warm regards to all, kshantaram ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
  4. K

Your Valued Feedbacks

Dear forum Members, yesterday was my 62nd birthday. thought it occasion and worthwhile seeking feedbacks on the readings attempted here by me, and true predictions, etc And suggestions to make, if any, with best warm regards to all, kshantaram ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
  5. K

feedbacks on my readings while touching 60 this day!

dear forum members, thought would be nice seeking feedbacks on my reading attempts here the past several years, how relevant and useful insights etc, any true-untrue predictions, etc technicalities apart, any key suggestions for improvement, thanks to the forum for granting all of us...
  6. K

feedbacks on my readings while touching 60 this day!

dear forum members, thought would be nice seeking feedbacks on my reading attempts here the past several years, how relevant and useful insights etc, any true-untrue predictions, etc technicalities apart, btw how about vedic approach to the western charts, are things working in your...
  7. K

ShrisaiganeshEjyotish by Jyotishbhushan Shantaram

Email your Astro-queries-worries-concerns-curiosities @ shantaram.astro@gmail.com for prompt in-depth analysis, chart reading, causes of worry, hopes and possibilities, plan reviews, and simple remedies. Do possibly attach horoscope, with correct birth date-time-place. Quick Clarifications...
  8. K

my daughter's marriage prospects

all regards, if i could seek expert insights into marriage prospects for my daughter - done chemical engineering and just completed MBA doing a job now : 1st Aug 1985, 11.00pm, tenali/india mesha lagna, makara rasi, dhanishtha nakshatra, vrishabha navamsa how are the marriage prospects in...
  9. K

career renewal prospects

with regards, seeking employment since dec 25th 2007, taught MBA-hr weekly sessions june-nov 08, free now - literally had no job feb 02-dec 05, is history repeating itself again; what are my career prospects now, will i be able to gain the lost ground now at 54, when exactly is the...
  10. K

swelling feet/kshantaram

regards, have swelling feet since late 2007 especially after spending hours on the computer, slowly subside after rest/sleep. not able to overcome with consistent medicine, will this go away. also have knee joint pains since 2001, acute since 2004, much better and normal enough with...
  11. K

relocation advice

with regards, if I could seek valued help on need for any relocation and whether this is destined to happen/when and where : born 6th jan 1956, 01-57am, tenali/india currently at ahmedabad/india since 1995 seeking employment since dec 25th 2007, no response from across the country, loss...