Search results

1. RishiRahul

Psychological issues,healing possibilities into 2021?

Dear, Since what I mentioned about your past was not confirmed by you, I should refrain from predicting more as it may be incorrect. I do not like to misguide. RishiRahul
  2. RishiRahul

AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Considering the double transit on the 4th. house of the Kalpurusha chart, I have reasons to believe that the fear of Covid would be over by around May/June 2022......... While May to Aug 2021 possibly might help us to aid in steeing out from the Covid situation!! RishiRahul
  3. RishiRahul

No further comments then. RishiRahul
  4. RishiRahul

Sorrowful, I understand that 2004 to 2006 brought your difficulties. But what progress or change (even in direction or attitude or job) did you have after Sept 2015? RishiRahul
  5. RishiRahul

I wonder if mid Sept to Nov 2015 gave you an opening of sort? Did your life take on better then? RishiRahul
  6. RishiRahul

Mars conjunct Rahu. 7th House.

Hello Prinnymik, I see that you are mostly attracted to the sex type who are aggressive by nature who gets angry/violent easily. It is also true that you possess the attitude of magnifying relationship issues, having venus as atmakaraka, Rahu as darakaraka, and Rahu Mars conjunct in Aries...
  7. RishiRahul

Rahu dasha end and transition into jupiter dasha- frustrated. Help.

Hello, The hiccups felt since/after Jan 2020 turns into reality in Sept 2020. RishiRahul
  8. RishiRahul

Gemstones recommendation for my birth chart

Hello Pranav, Thank you. It is not very practical to understand/evaluate the suitable stones in terms of beneficence and maleficence merely from a birth chart as birth chart has multiple variables. Judging just from the birth chart is mostly rudimentary, as a proper judgement, without...
  9. RishiRahul

Gemstones recommendation for my birth chart

Hello, A super idealist you are; always wanting a perfect world, and lofty ambitions. You life direction changes this year onwards; also that end 2018/early 2019 cornered you in some ways. RishiRahul
  10. RishiRahul

Rahu Mahadasha Transition - any advice appreciated

Hello, 9th. house Rahu in Gemini is good for overseas success or success in multinational companies, it being in the own star and the sub of the 'foreign'. But such a rahu dasa doesnt give mental stability, but gives a dynamic/forceful attitude in career, and pursuing of finances and the...
  11. RishiRahul

AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Hello Leomoon, Thanks!!! Life path 4 has different kinds of lessons; majorly involves gain and being successful only in matters involving effort and organization. Unfortunately this present thread is devoted to covid, so let me stop here. RishiRahul
  12. RishiRahul

Rsp Rishi Rahul & kshantaramji...

Hello Vishnunarayan, I checked all the posts by you in this forum, but did not find any other conversation between us, beside this post. Well, what surprises me is that if my predictions did come 'incorrect' why did you opt to seek my free predictions again? is confusing!! As this thread title...
  13. RishiRahul

Venus Mahadasha and it effects

Hello, The current mahadasa with its effects begun early 2020 begins with 'way more responsibility' mindset. You sani antardasa in budh dasa spun you onto a lonelier, very different path. Since Nov 2019 & thereafter Feb 2020 you pursued thoughts & plans anew. End July 2020 sets you on, but...
  14. RishiRahul

Relationship with spouse

Anup, April to June/July 2020 compels/pushes you towards certain responsibilities/commitments. We expect romance in long term relationships; unfortunately not all get it. Since I use other systems other than just astrology, generally i keep to past predictions, and hints in these forums...
  15. RishiRahul

Hello, I wanted to be satisfied about what I predicted, as I am not using Palmistry and Numerology properly here. Yes, this is a difficult year in 2020 when you will feel a lack of support to your material progress, as the effect of Ketu abntardasa is on, and properly takes shape from Aug...
  16. RishiRahul

Venus Mahadasha and it effects

Is the birthtime 12.50 early morning or afternoon? RishiRahul
  17. RishiRahul

vishnunarayan, You mentioned that I am correct, but you mentioned nothing about early 2018 & Sept 2018?!! RishiRahul
  18. RishiRahul

Hello, Though you were jobless as you stated from June 2018, you faced further inconveniences/insecurities from Sept/Oct 2018 onward;though there could have been reasons for confidence early 2018. Also what are doing since? RishiRahul
  19. RishiRahul

Relationship with spouse

Hello, Your fears are not entirely incorrect. Its a matter of finance vs romantic love. 2011 was an important year for your personal life too. April to July 2020 pushes you onto personal life with proper responsibilities......... RishiRahul
  20. RishiRahul

Total disaster in career. Worried and stressed!!!!

Hello, Few hints for your benefit...... It seems instability at work happened majorly at Shani dasa which went forwards trying to make you understand the need of perseverance/ sustained effort/ not following the easy path/endeavoring to stand on your own strength/remaining focussed. Either...