Search results

1. A

Besieged

Hi all, [deleted attacking comment directed at entire forum~moderator] can anyone say in the chart below if Moon is besieged by Mars and Saturn? If not, why not? Does Venus break the siege by casting her rays around Moon? If not, why not?
  2. A

USA Gymnastics Team Chart

The women's team was informed of the committee's selection at this time. Is this the chart of a gold medal team? Astrologically, the chart does not look good. Asc-rising with retrograde Neptune. I read that as the experience of disappointment and disillusionment. According to Ebertin, one...
  3. A

Is this okay for surgery?

Hi all, How's this for surgery? It's scheduled for August 31, 2016 at 7:15 am, although the surgery itself will take place about 2 hours after that. I'm Mercury (who is stationary) flanked by Venus and Jupiter. I'm taking this as a good sign since both are benefic planets, yes? The Moon is...
  4. A

When will I move?

Hi all, This person has applied to live in two other apartment dwellings over the last 12 months and wants to know when they will move. They are on a "waiting list" and desperately want to leave the place they're living in now. As I understand horary, the Asc ruler and Moon represent the...
  5. A

RNC & DNC Convention Charts

Hi all, I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum. Here are charts for the Republican and Democrat National Conventions. I'm looking for feedback on my interpretations. The Moon conjunct Pluto in H1 is going to be in opposition to the Sun in H7, but not before the Moon squares...