Search results

1. X

Feeling more depressed than usual... the lowest of the low. PLEASE HELP!

Hi guys, for the past several months I've been feeling more depressed than usual, and had even contemplated suicide a few times... but of course, I could never act out on those negative thoughts. Even when things go fine, there's always that underlying feeling of sadness, loneliness, and...
  2. X

Looking up cute guys' birth charts before going on dates with them... yay or nay?

So, as a gay guy, the only reliable method for guys like me to find love is through those gay dating apps. Seeing as how our dating pool is much smaller and limited compared to straight folks, it only makes sense to use dating apps. As for Astrology, I’ve been thinking a lot about...
  3. X

I'm not sure if I could survive this...

A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house...
  4. X

Trying to teach my sister about Astrology... but she doesn't seem too interested.

So, the other day, I was telling my sister about Astrology. I tried my best to explain how the position of the planets and the houses they fall in and also the way the planets affect/interact with each other could all influence your personality. Afterwards, our convo went something like...
  5. X

My cousin committed suicide... does his chart show those tendencies?

It's been 2 years now since his death on May 27th, 2017. Lately I've been studying his natal chart to see if I could find any clues as to why he did what he did to himself. From what I know, he suffered from depression on and off throughout his life. It's one of the battles that he has dealt...
  6. X

When are the good/bad times for me to start dating?

I need to know when are the good times for me to start dating, and also the times where I should "avoid" going on dates. From what I know, T-Saturn will transit my 5th house in the next few years. As of right now, it's currently transiting my 4th house and I'm honestly not looking forward to it...
  7. X

I feel like nobody listens to me... I feel neglected and ignored.

Throughout my entire life, nobody in my family ever took me seriously. It's like every word I say tends to pass through their brain and gets unprocessed. Of course I've noticed this phenomenon repeatedly occuring even as early back as a kid, and it still happens to a lesser extent as a young...
  8. X

I have Mars conjunct ASC, but I suck at sports.

From what I read, people with Mars conjunct the angles should be exceptional in sports and have a competitive streak, but I don't see that as being completely true in my case. Of course I enjoy competition of all sorts from time to time, but my athletic skills aren't the best - though, they're...
  9. X

Gay guy here... what type of men do I attract?

As a gay guy, I would like to know what type(s) of men am I prone to attracting in the dating scene, and also what type would I myself find attractive in other men. I've been single my whole life and never dated before, let alone put myself out there in the world and hence I have no idea what...
  10. X

Why the hell does he HATE me so much?

Okay, so here's the thing, I have a brother-in-law that lives with my family and I. He's married to my sister. In all honestly, I don't like him at all only because I know he doesn't like me, for whatever reason that I don't know. In fact, I rarely talk to that guy. We're like strangers that...
  11. X

I have the worse chart ever.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I fail to see ANYTHING positive in my chart. - Saturn in the 6th means I would have a hard time finding a job, getting treated poorly at work, and not being recognized for all my hard work despite my efforts. It could also mean getting sick easily, too. Pluto square...