Search results

1. A

Saturn glue vs Uranus breaking in composite

I have read that an opposition or square venus-uranus in composite makes the interaction between the two people involved unstable and unpredictable. And also make commitment impossible. Whereas saturn-sun trine, conjunction or sextile would have exactely the opposite effect, making the two...
  2. A

Magnet attraction vs actual compatibility

Hi everyone there! Hope someone can shed some light here... I'm into a very new romance, since no longer than 2 months... We've been so intense from the very beginning, you know, at first there're sparks everywhere... But we haven't needed much time to realize we're from different...
  3. A

Polarized Solar Revolution

Hi to you all!! Here I leave my 2013/14 Solar Revolution. It is amazingly polarized to 7th House, with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars in it. What can I expect from Ascendant in Scorpio cunjunct to Saturn in 12th and North Node in 1st? This point makes me worry... To introduce you a bit...
  4. A

Castrating YOD!!

Hi to you all! I have a hard-to-deal yod. the vertex is a tight conjuntion of Mars-Chiron-MidHeaven in 26-27 Taurus, and the basis is Neptune-SouthNode in 25-28 Sagittarius sextile to Pluto-Saturn in 28-29 Libra. The most exact aspects are between Mars-Chiron-Midheaven, Pluto and Neptune...
  5. A

Karmic encounter??

Hi you all! Well, it was around one month ago, I met someone that was in his holidays near where I live... the attraction was instantaneous, at every level, and after two weeks we spent a night together... and it came to be the most wonderful night of my life, just one night... In the very...
  6. A

Planets in Hemispheres

Hi to you all! Could anyone give some clue of how should I interpret this? I have in my natal chart ALL personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) quite above the horizon (never less than 57 degrees), wheres ALL the rest quite beneath (never less than 56 degrees). How can get it...
  7. A

Good Composite vs. Bad Synastry, who wins?

Hi you all! I’m really amateurish in astrology and I find many things I can’t deal well with, like synastry-composites. Among the most important persons in my life (parents, couples and closest friends) I’ve frequently found that the composite chart with them it’s either “better” (I mean, more...
  8. A

Hard-to-deal YOD!

Hi to you all! I have a hard-to-deal yod. the vertex is a tight conjuntion of Mars-Chiron-MidHeaven in 26-27 Taurus, and the basis is Neptune-SouthNode in 25-28 Sagittarius sextile to Pluto-Saturn in 28-29 Libra. The most exact aspects are between Mars-Chiron-Midheaven, Pluto and Neptune...
  9. A

Perturbing encounter

Hi you all!! I hope you can help me with this: I recently had a casual sexual encounter with a guy, it was surprisingly intense and pleasing, and I'm pretty sure he felt the same.... in principle was just that: just sex and a light conversation... so we repeated... three or 4 times, each...