Search results

1. A

Jupiter Generations

Hi StelliumNoise, I don't see that at all. Of course, I don't go about asking people, "Hey, you there on the scaffolding, where's your Jupiter?" Even modern astrologers refer to Jupiter as a personal planet, and not like the outer bodies.
  2. A

Profecting charts

Hi LemonMoon, That depends on who the time ruler is. Saturn rejoices in H12, so that would be a good thing. You are also looking at your solar revolution, right? A profected chart is not a stand-alone chart like a natal chart. The profection has to be read with the solar revolution and natal...
  3. A

If Saturn gives good bone structure, why do I have scoliosis

Hi clip11, First, Saturn is not square Ascendant. He is clearly several degrees away. Second, even if Saturn would actually square Ascendant, squares do not imply "straight as an arrow." Third, there are two celestial components to the human body: a celestial body that rules parts of the body...
  4. A

Cancer Sun Mercury mars vs Cancer Sun Mercury Venus

Hi dianab, Those aren't placements. A "placement" must include house, or no description is possible. The other requirements for a description are whether the chart is a day chart or night chart, and whether those celestial bodies are direct or retrograde and their aspects. A diurnal Leo Mars...
  5. A

Will Trump become the first US Dictator?

Hi leomoon, It's not a valid chart. Under horary rules, you don't have the right to ask questions of that nature. Read Rhetorius, Dorotheus, Cardan, Bonati, Mashallah, ibn Ezra, Sahl, Gadbury, Clavis and Lily for prohibitions on the use of horary.
  6. A

Will Trump become the first US Dictator?

Hi leomoon, Do you deny the US attempted to interfere in the Russian 2012 Election in which US agencies and personnel were expelled? Do you deny the Obama Administration illegally overthrew the government of Ukraine? Do you deny the Obama Administration illegally overthrew the legally elected...
  7. A

USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

Hi piercethevale, That is a patently false statement. The person was jailed because a judge ordered that person to appear in court on a certain date at a certain time and gave them notice 30 days in advance. That person effectively told the judge to get bent by failing or refusing to appear...
  8. A

Saturn return for people repressed in their youth.

Hi The19thLaw, To which Saturn are you referring? Probably nothing. Saturn returns are not necessary. It is sufficient to observe transiting Saturn with profections. That may have little to do with Saturn. Is it a day chart or night chart? What body rules the Ascendant, and in what...
  9. A

Saturn opposes sun and squared by Uranus, trouble ahead?

Hi The19thLaw, To what exactly are you referring? Transits? Directions? Returns? Profections? A natal chart? What houses? What signs? Where are the other bodies? Is it a day chart? Night chart?
  10. A

Mars transit to Canada's natal Moon

Hi HarmonE, Neither your chart nor your analysis fits. Moon is in Gemini, so Mars has long since separated. Even if Mars was in Sagittarius opposing Moon, the H3/H9 axis rejects your premise. The chart is also a night chart, with Mars exalted in Capricorn and angular he would not be so...
  11. A

My midheaven in Libra does not fit me?

Hi Bunraku, [deleted attacking comment - Moderator] The Asc/Dsc/MC/IMC and pivot points (or stakes) are two different concepts. Over time, those two concepts became conflated (merged) into one concept due to texts being mistranslated and/or misinterpreted and then it was accelerated and...
  12. A

Hi Zora, All true and it doesn't matter if it is a day chart or night chart. Well, I suppose there is a difference. Saturn in H5 by day makes hugely successful people and Saturn in H5 by night makes very successful people. So, yeah, a tiny difference. It's even better if Sun or Jupiter are...
  13. A

Aspects for TALL people

Hi sixfootsiren81, You did a lot of work for nothing. When you come to understand the nature of the bodies, you'll understand that Jupiter can inflate anything (unless his sign restricts or neutralizes it or he's retrograde). Not only will Jupiter inflate your height, he'll inflate your girth...
  14. A

Hi Adelexx, Are you sure about that? Where exactly is your MC? Well, let's look.... H12. What is H12? Well, it's many things, among them animals, especially large ones like herd animals. You have a night chart and Venus is nocturnal, free of malefics, but in an applying opposition...
  15. A

Credibility of astrology

Hi aquarianbd, Sure, I can post a link: http://astrologynewsservice.com/articles/new-tests-with-gauquelin-data-confirm-astrology/
  16. A

Help with Interpretation

Hi Virgan12, First, the body ruling H1 is not necessarily the chart ruler. The body ruling the sign that the Moon will enter next in your natal chart is the chart ruler. So, if you have Moon in Aquarius, the next sign is Pisces and Jupiter would be the chart ruler. Second, the chart ruler...
  17. A

Is the Ruler of 2020 the sun and why?

Ah, how careless of me. Here are two ways of looking at it, one with the Grand Conjunction in the center: and one with Aries Ingress Center It's kind of messy, but you learn how to look at them after a while. If you look at the second with Aries Ingress in center you see H7 and...
  18. A

Hi davipb04, That's the best way to learn whether it's mundane or natal charts with directions and profections and transits. See what actually happened and then learn from that. To get back to your original question, I think Saturn or Mars would be good candidates as the chart ruler, and don't...
  19. A

Synastry vs Davison vs Composite

Hi remabelle, A Finnish mathematician and statistician did a review of several thousand charts and found that the synastry method works, but Davidson and composite charts are invalid and don't work at all. His name is Kyosti Tarvainen and his work was published in a peer-reviewed journal called...
  20. A

Hi davibp04, I think you're right. The internet is all about click-bait for advertising revenue, so the more hits your site gets, the more money you get. They sensationalize everything for that purpose. The Arabic and Persian astrologers employed a point scoring scheme to determine the chart...