Search results

1. A

Is he going to like the work?

So I have heard that we may get a new boss soon. I like my former boss, but since he left, the supervisor we got aligned too, doesn't really care much about me or my team. I wanted to check if he is going to like my work? While he joins next month, my team will only get aligned to him in March...
  2. A

Read My Chart

I have jupiter in my 3rd house but it is combust, plus a stellium with moon, uranus, South node..lol. Absolute full on party of planets in 3rd. Pluto, Venus and Saturn, a full house again in the 2nd. Combust Jupiter, ruling 7th did give me a fat partner (Jupiter is indeed expansion lol), but not...
  3. A

I told you dream

I saw a dream in which my ex came to me and said how he has married the wrong woman. It was strange seeing him in my dream as it has been almost 1.5 years that we have not spoken. Anyway, my response to him in the dream was "I told you, this won't go right for you"? I do hope he is well and...
  4. A

Will I pass my driving test?

I have booked my driving test, and intend to pass it. However I get nervous and anxious pretty soon, and especially with an examiner sitting with me in the car, I am sure, my anxiety will be through the roof. So I asked if I will pass my driving test in first attempt. Gotto go pick my son up, be...
  5. A

Will I get the raise?

I have been thinking about asking my boss for a raise. Since he is so detached from us, not sure how much he will help me. However if one doesn't ask then one doesn't get it. At least I will feel I tried. Not sure why we saw a late ascendant in the chart, as I don't know what the verdict will...
  6. A

Will the lawsuit have a positive outcome?

My sister has a lawsuit with the board of the Apartment she lives in. There was a lot of lead in the walls of the entire house, impacting the toddler they have. Also no gas connection for 2 years, so they had to order in each day or do some bit of cooking with an electric stove. The vendor...
  7. A

Will he be well behaved?

I see these young children around me, they are using abusive language, screaming and yelling. And on the other hand, some are nice too, they are caring, well behaved, listen to their parents, off-course may have occasional melt-downs. Children draw from their parents and surroundings...
  8. A

Marriage Compatibility

Hello, My niece wants to get married to a boy, she is in love with. However, she wants to check for compatibility for marriage with this person. Can anyone help here: Girl: 16-Aug, 1989 10.29 Am Rewari, Haryana, India Boy 20-May, 1991 8.31Am Darbhanga, Bihar, India Looking forward to your...
  9. A

Did Covid-19 take away his life?

Covid is spreading rapidly in India. It is estimated that by August, 1million people in the city of Delhi itself will die. 3 people whom I personally knew and worked with and of in the mid-'30s/'40s have passed away. The number of death of parents and grandparents of people is unfathomable. In...
  10. A

Is there a promise of a future?

My friend started talking to a guy on Bumble, they exchanged numbers and from there the conversation moved on to Whatsapp. She feels that the guy seems more interested in her than she is and she has had 2-3 detailed conversations with him about the past/present. He wants to date her, but she is...
  11. A

Strong feeling on Job loss

So I have been increasingly getting this feeling that I may lose my job very soon. Yesterday I got to know about a close friend and another person who was let go. They work in different branches of the organization but still, they did lose their jobs. Struggling between 2 bosses and...
  12. A

Moon Void in Cancer?

Question asked: Will she ever fall in love again? She/Ascendant is moon though VOC, is in Cancer and is comfortable in it, home-based. For William Lilly, moon “may” perform even if VOC if she lies inside Taurus Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces. “All matters go hardly on (except the principal...
  13. A

Will the doctor be able to help?

My appointment with the skin doctor is scheduled for Mid- April. However coming from a country where I am working with fantastic doctors, Canada has been a huge disappointment. 1. First, it takes longer to get a doctor's appointment. We are living in an era of fast responses, agility, how can...
  14. A

So Frustrated: Not getting right treatment from the doctor

My Skin is prone to adult acne, and I get big cystic ones, that takes forever to heal and also leaves scar. After 4years gap, I got a big one last month. Due tocovid doctor didn't meet and gave me a telephonic appointment. She said the topical ointments should help and if I want more help, she...
  15. A

Transiting True Node and Natal True Node

Hello Hello, I was just checking my transits today and not that I know how to read them (I wish I could but anyway). I was trying to check as to what was going to happen around my job, so what is happening in the 6th house/10th house, if I could notice any patters, given that feel like a misfit...
  16. A

Urgent: Will I loose my job or will there be a role change?

I just got off a call from my new CEO, and he is ruthless. After my first interaction with him, I now fear either I will lose my job soon or they will make a role change? At this moment I feel terrible, am crying terribly, I am already overloaded with work, I work almost 15-16 hours in a day...
  17. A

Will she meet?

My eldest sister is 45+ and not married, she does hope to find somebody to be with. She wants to know if she will meet a partner this year and if so where and how? She is ascendant libra/Venus in the 5th house. Her Exalted Moon is in her 8th, so lots of mental anguish in her mind, especially...
  18. A

Does he still love me?

So one of my ex’s had reached out to me a few months ago, I am not really sure what his intentions were, however, me not being in a good headspace I argued with him and somehow did not want to communicate any further with him. He was my very good friend at one point as well. Somehow last few...
  19. A

Does he love her?

My friend is engaged to a boy, and she wanted to know if her fiance is in love with her. Her intuition makes her question his feeling. She feels that he could still have feelings for his ex-wife who now lives in another country. She/Asc is Mars in his 7th house but a detriment. However, he is...
  20. A

Imp: Will we win against the Co-op

My sister and her husband have an apartment in New York. As a part of an accident, they lost the gas connection in the apartment about 2 years ago. Now over the last few months, after the city fixed the lines, the apartment's co-operative society decided to fix the gas lines inside the premises...