Search results

1. X

Feeling more depressed than usual... the lowest of the low. PLEASE HELP!

Hi Harmelia, My dob is 8/7/93 at 9:29 AM, Los Angeles, USA. I hope that makes things a lot easier for you. Also, I will keep a mental note of your advice. Hopefully all works out for me. As for being overly-critical, yep. This is especially true in terms of my physical appearance. Every time...
  2. X

@Harmelia How did you know that about me?! No seriously, it's true. I've always been that type of guy who puts on his "pokerface" when out in public. Just something about showing feelings or emotions in front of people makes me cringe. I guess that's why in part people think I'm weird? Cuz I...
  3. X

Re: Mercury opposite Neptune, to xyclomatic Why should I be friendly to people who don't deserve my kindness? Sorry, but I'd rather not. In the past I used to be very friendly to random strangers, but often I noticed they would act rude or super cold. That's how I learned not to give out my...
  4. X

Re: Pluto square Sun, to xyclomatic Hello Wilson, I appreciate your analysis very much. However, even if I were to stay quiet (like I usually do) and patiently wait for others to approach me... they often don't because somehow I come off as weird, unwelcoming, or a bit off-putting to them...
  5. X

Hi guys, for the past several months I've been feeling more depressed than usual, and had even contemplated suicide a few times... but of course, I could never act out on those negative thoughts. Even when things go fine, there's always that underlying feeling of sadness, loneliness, and...
  6. X

Looking up cute guys' birth charts before going on dates with them... yay or nay?

One of my classmates has his Sun, Venus, and Mercury fall in my 8th house. Yet... he's not drawn to me AT ALL, and vice versa. However, his Saturn also conjuncts my Moon very tightly, by 1 degree orb conjunction. I literally felt that heavy Saturn energy between us even before seeing his...
  7. X

Looking up cute guys' birth charts before going on dates with them... yay or nay?

So, as a gay guy, the only reliable method for guys like me to find love is through those gay dating apps. Seeing as how our dating pool is much smaller and limited compared to straight folks, it only makes sense to use dating apps. As for Astrology, I’ve been thinking a lot about...
  8. X

I'm not sure if I could survive this...

Same with you, lol. If fact, nobody will remember us nor about our death 1,000 years from now. We'll all be forgotten.
  9. X

I'm not sure if I could survive this...

A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house...
  10. X

Trying to teach my sister about Astrology... but she doesn't seem too interested.

So, the other day, I was telling my sister about Astrology. I tried my best to explain how the position of the planets and the houses they fall in and also the way the planets affect/interact with each other could all influence your personality. Afterwards, our convo went something like...
  11. X

Illness in the natal chart?

It could be Uranus in the 6th house... unexpected occurrences health-wise? I mean, it's technically in the 5th, but borderline close to the 6th house that Uranus can have influence to it as well. If it already isn't complex, Uranus conjunct Neptune can make the illness mysterious and hard to...
  12. X

My cousin committed suicide... does his chart show those tendencies?

I did a progression chart for him and found that his PROGRESSED MOON was in Scorpio at the time of his suicide, specifcally in the late degrees of Scorpio. So perhaps that added on to the whole situation? As you know: Scorpio Moon = Intense Emotions, for better or worse. On the contrary...
  13. X

I feel like nobody listens to me... I feel neglected and ignored.

The things you mentioned were scary accurate. Yep... I was a major accident. Even before I was born and while my mom was still pregnant with me, my father told my mom to get an abortion since he didn't want anymore girls (yep, he assume I was a girl even though I'm a boy), but my mom didn't...
  14. X

Holy ****, that part resonated so much that it's eerie... My cousin was known to take a lot of prescription meds which he likes to call them his "happy pills". Also, on a related note, I once talked to a psychic medium who told me that he took LOTS of hardcore drugs as well during his time...
  15. X

He had so many positive aspects in his chart, though. I'm surprised that such a good chart could still lead to someone commiting suicide. I tried looking up the transits on the day he took his own life, but it's hard to see what is truly happening without the houses in the chart. The only...
  16. X

It's been 2 years now since his death on May 27th, 2017. Lately I've been studying his natal chart to see if I could find any clues as to why he did what he did to himself. From what I know, he suffered from depression on and off throughout his life. It's one of the battles that he has dealt...
  17. X

Okay, I appreciate your answer. But can you please elaborate a bit on what in my chart causes those problems? I'm strictly here for astrological interpretation more than anything else.
  18. X

Yes, unfortunately I still live at home, but I've been wanting to move out of this house and permanently cut all ties with my family. I know it sounds dramatic, but at this point I feel that's the only way I could be happy. The question is: What in my chart indicates problems with my family...
  19. X

When are the good/bad times for me to start dating?

I need to know when are the good times for me to start dating, and also the times where I should "avoid" going on dates. From what I know, T-Saturn will transit my 5th house in the next few years. As of right now, it's currently transiting my 4th house and I'm honestly not looking forward to it...
  20. X

Throughout my entire life, nobody in my family ever took me seriously. It's like every word I say tends to pass through their brain and gets unprocessed. Of course I've noticed this phenomenon repeatedly occuring even as early back as a kid, and it still happens to a lesser extent as a young...