Search results

1. Ukpoohbear

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Just saw your edit. Ah yes, sadder but wiser. Advertised as healing but payment will be taken.
  2. Ukpoohbear

Well, end of her era.
  3. Ukpoohbear

Olivia Newton John died the other day. Grease the movie is on tv tonight 🎥 🍿
  4. Ukpoohbear

Tantra

How you make someone else feel, you will also feel 3fold
  5. Ukpoohbear

Tantra

Some lovely memes I came across on an IG page, ‘ninotbh.’
  6. Ukpoohbear

Marilyn Monroe

The great transformation of Marilyn Monroe - wrongly rumoured to be based on plastic surgery, did indeed include cosmetic transformation to a small extent - but the truth of her transformation was far deeper and came from within a deep change within the psyche, which can perhaps be capture in...
  7. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

— Charlie Chaplin - the Great Dictator speech
  8. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

Traffic was a bit backed up 😹
  9. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

Yeah that’s what it feels like sometimes. But you know, even animals who apparently see the ‘bigger picture’ and know there is soul life after death, they still fight until the very end. So should we. ‘Do not go gentle into that good night.’
  10. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

NEVER GIVE UP
  11. Ukpoohbear

You’re really missing out on Discord too David, that is, me posting photos of cats.
  12. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

It’s Universal :lol: ✊🏻
  13. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

14. Ukpoohbear

Bobby Cummines - ex London Gangster

Yeah that Sun conjunct Mars square Moon will do it. Violent acts of aggression, cornering you and surprising you unaware. With that Moon being in Pisces, he would probably wait til he had a drink in him and then confront you suddenly in a flash of anger. That Bobby Cummines guy, he would have...
  15. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

Organised crime 😹😻
  16. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

What planet rules a caterpillar - has to be Pluto for that transformation!
  17. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom

That is a nice sentiment. Sometimes though, cats like to hiss and tssk and get their claws and whiskers out. Then they can go for a peaceful nap again. 😹😻😽
  18. Ukpoohbear

His Saturn-Venus-Neptune stellium is very fitting that it is in the 8th house of other people’s money though, despite it being a rounded birth-time. I wish there was a way of finding it out. Also, I have nearly finished listening to the longer podcast I posted above. He said ‘if I was still...
  19. Ukpoohbear

The birth time is rounded so we can’t be specific about houses or ascendant aspects but it’s true that he does spend money quickly.
  20. Ukpoohbear

Doom & Gloom