Search results

1. B

NATO looking to destroy Serbia. NATO must be disbanded.

I am starting this thread to not hi-jack the Ukraine thread.
  2. B

WW3 coming in Taiwan soon? 😏

CHINA: “We have repeatedly made clear our firm opposition to speaker Pelosi’s…visit to Taiwan. If the US insists on…challenging china’s red line, it will be met with resolute countermeasures. The US must ensure full responsibility for any serious consequence arising thereof.” “China has...
  3. B

Is the NWO collapsing or is it too late to save the world?😏

Just recently, the following took place: Estonia PM quit Italian PM Draghi quit (& he was former head of central eu bank) U.K. Boris Johnson PM quit Talk with Dems about removing Biden with 25th Amendment; even fake news bringing it up now Israeli PM Bennet will not run in next election Sri...
  4. B

DONALD TRUMP SOLAR RETURN 2022

Finally getting around to posting President Trump's Solar return which landed right on a Full Moon! :sun: in his Solar return in H7 :opposition::moon::sagittarius::conjunct: AC. This indicates tension related to his 'open enemies' aka the DNC/MSM/DOJ. We see this with the illegal Jan 6 show...
  5. B

GET READY FOR SUMMER OF RIOTING BY THE LEFT FOR ROE V WADE DECISION

The pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge is posting flyers around Washington, DC calling for riots in response the Supreme Court’s expected ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade. Jane’s Revenge calls for “night of rage” if SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade They already fire-bombed many pro-life offices, left...
  6. B

Biden's presidency is collapsing quickly now

Poll: 74% Say Joe Biden’s America Is on Wrong Track The terrible poll numbers for Biden come as gas prices have averaged over $5 for six consecutive days since June 9, according to GasBuddy. Americans will pay $450 more for gas in 2022 than they did last year on an inflation-adjusted basis...
  7. B

2000 Mules Doc to be released May 7

2000 Mules Trailer Democrats got caught. The election was stolen. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president. https://rumble.com/v1238uc-2000-mules-trailer.html Well, the entire world knows this & there is already plenty of evidence. Now, this doc will prove how the ballot harvesting, ballot...
  8. B

SCOTUS Leak An Insurrection

The possible decision by the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade still not nearly finalized. Not for weeks. Yet, the draft decision was LEAKED out to the public yesterday. That's a CRIME. Whoever did it should be arrested & charged with insurrection. They did it deliberately to cause...
  9. B

French Election was rigged, Le Pen WON!

Just like the 2020 election in the US, the French Election was rigged too! The NWO puppet Macron claimed victory with 58% of the vote...yet in recent approval ratings, he could barely get 1/3 of the country's vote. On the other hand, the Nationalist Marine Le Pen was surging in popularity...
  10. B

Elon Musk - Twitter Astrology Thread

The recent news of Elon Musk buying 9.2% shares of Twitter have caused the libs to have a meltdown. Elon is a FREE SPEECH ABOLUTIST whether you are from the right or left, he believes everyone should have the right to post on social media. His natal chart has a lot of obstacles &...
  11. B

Predictions for 2022

What are your major predictions for the 2022 year starting tomorrow? You can use astrology or not, I've placed in the chat section. I have very definite, intutive feelings about what I think will happen. MAY will be a pivotal month in many ways. Jupiter moves into Aries May 10/22 until Oct...
  12. B

Jesus Christ conjunction

I heard the other day that Jesus was born with a Jupiter-Regulus conjunction......that was the Star of Bethlehem that the Magi saw in the sky. Does that mean Jesus was a Virgo then as the Constellation Leo would put the Sun one sign prior? Could he be born Sept 11th which is why a certain...
  13. B

BLM Activist plows his car into Xmas Parade

Five dead, 40 injured after SUV hits Wisconsin Christmas parade WAUKESHA, Wis., Nov 21 (Reuters) - Five people were killed and more than 40 injured when an SUV sped through a Christmas parade in the small town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday, plowing into dozens of people including young...
  14. B

Astro World - a satanic sacrifice?

On November 5th and 6t the AstroWorld tragedy took place in Houston Texas. Rapper Travis Scott I question his motives …Was it a sacrifice??? https://youtu.be/fmu3oWe7f2o TRAVIS SCOTT/TAKING YOUR ENERGY/ASTRO WORLD https://youtu.be/5YJgtxopRDI The majority in the entertainment industry...
  15. B

Queen Elizabeth11 will die next week?

The Queen had to cancel her appearances & check herself into the hospital. No surprise really since she's very, very old. Looking at the New Moon on Nov 4th, both :sun::moon: at 12 degree :scorpio:will be making a very hard aspect to her natal :moon:Ceres (life, nourishment). The...
  16. B

9/11 was orchestrated by the NWO

9/11 was an inside job in case you didn't know. Orchestrated by the NWO.Deep State, Luciferian Cabal, whatever you call them. They planned & carried out the 'terrorist attack' for the following reasons: To begin the 'war on terror' which has been going on for over 20 years now & never going...
  17. B

Everything if FAKE

Fake news. Fake Xiden presidency. Fake pandemic. I mean, if it's a real pandemic, shouldn't the mortality rates for 2020 be much higher than previous years?:unsure::unsure::unsure: But they're not. They are actually lower than 2019.:surprised: Check the stats yourself. Do the research...
  18. B

Member Bannings

I see that Cary2 was banned & I'm so sickened. He was a good astrologer & fought the good fight against the Trump-Haters. Who called him derogatory names like they do me. Yet, he's banned for challenging their hate & lies & they carry on with their abuse. There is no freedom of speech...
  19. B

CUBA - a country in crisis

Cuba: Communists Issue ‘Order of Combat’ Against Peaceful Protesters Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel, the face of the Castro communist regime, announced an “order of combat” on Sunday against peaceful pro-democracy protesters, urging communist civilians to assault them. Thousands of Cubans...
  20. B

Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

On December 14, there was a NM Solar Eclipse at 23 degrees Sagittarius that :conjunct: President Trump’s :moon: and :opposition::sun:. Since that time, he went off the public radar. Working with his allies to prove that there was election fraud. Today, there is another NM Solar Eclipse which...