Search results

1. R

Synastry vs Davison vs Composite

Hi, This time has taken me longer to process it, sorry. Thanks again for your reply. I dont think there is much hope then for the chart Im looking at, T squared uranus at the center Scorpio, to stelium in Leo ( moon Jupiter mercury nord node) and Sun an venus in Aquarius. Birth time is not...
  2. R

Abuser/Abused Chart - Retrograde Plannets

Hi Zora, thanks again for your reply. I will have a look at the synastry as for your suggestion to see If i can find any hints. However i wont be able to interpretate it . as i said Im new in astrology. No idea how this might work from a friendship point of view. But I will give it gor sure a...
  3. R

Hi @Zora, Thank you very much for your message and for your insights about the chart. IT might not seem, but I shared the chart with upmost love and respect towards someone that Ive know from 15 years. But no worries, I understand why you have written what you have written: sometimes things...
  4. R

Hi Lykanized Sorry, I've just seen your post Thank you very much for your insights. They have been really helpfull. I do agree with all what you have said. I think the problem we are facing with him is not that he is an "evil" person: we see him as pretty unconcious type of guy which...
  5. R

Composite Moon square Uranus

Hi, I've been dating a guy for the last 6 months. In our composite chart Uranus is squared many other plannets ( stelium Moon, Mercury and Jupiter in H8 Leo And Sun conjunct Venus in H2 - Aquarius opposing at the same time the stellium in H8) from H11 scorpio . It is a real MESS We do not...
  6. R

Hi thelivingsky, oh wow, thanks for the detailed reply. So i f I get it correctly you mean that the basis of any relationship analysis should be the Composite, Correct? Then if the composite gives hope for a relationship to start or last then sysnastry can be used in a second step as an...
  7. R

Hi Leomoon Thank you for your help. Do do you agree with the fact it looks like and abusive and confused character? what about ALL plannets retrograding? can that be of importance? I have no experience with degrees so unfortunately im not able to get what you are explaining about Venus and the...
  8. R

Hi Amit 89, Many thanks for the reply. Uranus is in opposion with Mercury, maybe I wrote that wrong. Constant Changing of mind , saying one thing then.the opposite and so on. Very true what do you think?
  9. R

Hi All, Ive reading about aspects showing home abuser or sexually confused criminal type of profiles and just before that I realize one of my friends have this chart which Ive been given persmisson to share Taurus Sun - Scorpio ascendant ( Jupiter in Scorpio-) - Focus on Sex an pleasure...
  10. R

Will this last longer than a sneeze? Uranus in the composite

This is a super pretty way of looking at it. Thank you very much for your words. <3.
  11. R

Hi :). Yes I know however the last 5 years have been pretty bad and lonely for me.. and this time felt inside very different Maybe is my venus linked to neptune. I only was hoping in something true and solid. But i assume that love is just something i will never reach (saturn house 7 squared...
  12. R

Hi AJ, Thanks a lot for your reply. Its tricky for me, as I am a newy to follow..your reasoning Her (Blue) Sun is in his H1 Scorpio and Scorpio ruler Pluto: His Pluto is in her H1 and her Pluto in his H11. His mars in in her H10, her MArs is in his H1 Her Sun is in his H6 There is an...
  13. R

Hi! THANK YOU. Well good to know :) Maybe i wont be so disappointed when it will finish. I will try to enjoy it as long as it last. Thank you very much for your replies.. Mabel
  14. R

Hi! Thanks again for your insight. I dont know how to post better charts. I get the image from astro.com but i can not upload the link because it expires.. so i normally take a picture of it.Do you have a better idea? Im attaching the synastry There is no table with aspects that i could...
  15. R

Hi All. I was wondering if any of you could help me to understand the differences between synastry , composite and davison charts or if there is any information about it somewhere in the forum that I can star reading. I understand the differences regarding how they are built high level.. but I...
  16. R

Hi Elena, Thank you very much for your reply. Im attaching the aspects table. Hopefully is more clear :). BTW ive just realized that Uranus is Squared venus too! :O but in sextile to Saturn I have an strong Uranus also in my chart and im a free spirit myself ( despite my moon in cancer!)...
  17. R

Uranus in the Composite Chart squared Moon, Sun and Jupiter. Ive read that Uranus is a deal breaker, and the fact the plannet is squaring everything plus sun Oppostion moon and moon opposition venus do not leave much hope. Am i Right? I was wondering if the other positive aspects could...
  18. R

Composite Uranus squared Venus, Sun, Jupiter and Moon :O!

Hi al l:crying::crying: Is there any chance this will last more than an sneeze? All your thoughts welcomed Thanks Mabelle