Search results

1. D

Relocation and Career

Dear Community, My Name is Dug. You have helped me before tremendously. I was going through a rough patch and your advice has help me save my family. I am currently residing in the United States and planning in moving to Sri Lanka my birth country. I am discussing with a company over there...
  2. D

Big Move/ Relocation

Dear Community, My Name is Dug. I have been here before and the community has tremendously helped me in my decision making in the past. I am currently residing in the United States and planning in moving to Sri Lanka my birth country. I am discussing with a company over there and at the...
  3. D

More trouble in a different form?? please,please if someone could help?

Hello all, If you could remember me, I am someone you helped through a rough patch of life. I came here during a very tough time of unemployment. I got employed and being employed for the last couple of Months. I took this just to break the spell of unemployment. This a job is far away from...
  4. D

One after a another

Hello all, I was here before and many helped me out with my unemployment problem. Finally I have found a job and I am currently working far away from home. For me to survive in the area I moved and to maintain my family in my home town has brought many financial problems. If someone could shed...
  5. D

Still the situation is the same :(

Hi , I have being here for some time now and many senior and junior members has helped me out. But my situation is still the same. I have being unemployed for a whole year now. I am loosing heart and the strength to go on. I feel like going in to a major break down. If some one could tell me...
  6. D

Will I ever get my job back??

Dear all I lost my job 11 months ago. I go to interviews and do very well but loose at the final stages. I am very good at what I do and has lots of knowledge. What is going on? What is my destiny? I don't know what to do or where to go? No other avenue has opened up. I was told In march or...
  7. D

Help to Go to sleep peacefully thinking things will get better soon.

Please Help to Go to sleep Hoping things will get better soon One very kind human being helped me with this chart. I am going through immense trouble and uncertainty. This is due to lose of employment and not being able to find employment. I got some help and the that will run out by end of...
  8. D

Could someone help me with this Raja Yoga?

Dear All, Some one who was very kind enough to help me out personally stated that I have these raja yoga coming? In her exact words she stated: In dasamsa,Scorpio sub period will activate Aries, Capricorn and Libra thereby sun being exalted in Aries, is also supported by various Raja yoga...
  9. D

life,time and happiness Slipping through fingers

Dear All, I was here some time ago under the heading "Going to be homeless soon and need help". My Home front since then has calmed down a little, but still I haven't being able to find work? Work come very close and slips through my fingers? I do not understand this? I have tried many ways to...
  10. D

Please Help, will be homeless soon! Please read my Horoscope for me.?

Please Help, will be homeless soon! I have a little girl 2 years old. please help. Western Section of this web site suggested that I will get a more accurate reading on my crisis on the vedic side. I lost my job 8 months ago ago. Since then I have not being able to find a job. I have no...
  11. D

Please Help, will be homeless soon! Please read my Horoscope for me.?

I lost my job 8 months ago ago. Since then I have not being able to find a job. I have no money. I will get kicked out of my place soon. Someone read my future for me and told me soon things will turn up to be fine. But he did not give me details ?. If someone could tell me in detail whats...