Search results

1. B

please, help me with this chart?

could someone help me to read this synastry? I've been talking to this girl for almost two months now but we haven't met yet. however, I've been enjoying it very much and I feel as if we could get along pretty well (like, as romantic partners). our synastry seemed awesome when I first looked...
  2. B

Nice House overlays (1st, 5th, 7th, 8th), but tense aspects: how to read?

Hello all you people :) I'm very confused by this synastry chart of a friend (potential romantic partner) and me, because our house overlays are very nice - like double whammy Mars in 5th house. But when I read about the aspects between our planets I get kind of scared - there's full of...
  3. B

Connection through dreams?

Dear star lovers, Is it possible to have a connection through dreams with somebody else? Is this connection possible to be seem in the synastry chart? A year ago I met a girl with who I dated for only 2 months, but our connection was pretty intense and special. From January to this month, I...
  4. B

Saturn and Pluto transit in my 7th house

Dear stars lovers, I would like some help to understand what's going on with my 7th house. Saturn entered in it in January and since then I've been losing some friendships and romantic relationships, and strengthening others. However, I still don't get the effect of Pluto in my 7th house. And...
  5. B

Solar return Midheaven - bad news for my career?

Hello there, I've just recently turned 31 and after many years trying to stablish myself in my career, the last two years were pretty good for me. But now my Solar Return indicates a SR Midheaven opposite my Natal Midheaven, and from what I've been reading is a position that indicates end of...
  6. B

Pluto and Saturn transit conjunction in my 7th house (2020)

hey there! i'd like some help with this transit. i've just noticed that there'll be a Pluto/Saturn conjunction somewhere 2020, and they will affect me in my 7th house. I have read that these placements alone are terrible for weak or new relationships, but great for learning. but here's the...
  7. B

yod in synastry (apex in my Venus)

hey there guys :) I'm going out with this girl for like 6 months now and we get along pretty well. I just noticed we have an yod in our synastry chart, and its apex is in my Venus in Cancer (12th house). the sextile planets are her Jupiter in Saggitarius and her mercury in Aquarius. I have no...
  8. B

what about these Vertex aspects?

hey there :) I'd like some help in interpreting the Vertex aspects concerning the synastry between me and a special one. so I have this friend I'm going out with and we get along pretty well. her Vertex conjunct my Asc-Dc axis (1 degree) and is opposite my Moon (0 degree). Her Vertex also...
  9. B

what about these Vertex aspects?

hey there :) I'd like some help in interpreting the Vertex aspects concerning the synastry between me and a special one. so I have this friend I'm going out with and we get along pretty well. her Vertex conjunct my Asc-Dc axis (1 degree) and is opposite my Moon (0 degree). Her Vertex also...
  10. B

Persona charts and synastry

I've been reading and researching on persona charts lately, and I've been curious on how to interpret synastry between them. I've done all kinds of combinations (natal-all persona charts; persona-persona), but I'm not sure that I'm going the right way. Also, how do I know the most important...
  11. B

natal/draconic synastry: too many conjunctions with my friend

hey there forum! I have noticed some interesting aspects in draconic/natal synastry charts with a friend of mine. Maybe this could be an interesting thread to discuss more about draconic synastry. Any insights are more than welcome. So I was comparing my draconic and natal charts with my...
  12. B

Progressed Venus in 12th House for the whole life: how terrible is this?

hey there guys, I was looking at my progressed chart when I noticed I have my Progressed Venus in 12th house - and it goes like this for decades! all the other planets have their houses changed in other moments, but Venus is always in the 12th. I'm pretty worried about it, since I already have...
  13. B

pluto-ascendant in synastry

hey there! I was wondering if you could help me with this synastry between me and my friend. we've met some months ago and we got along very well. we went out a few times and I felt in love with her but although she seemed interested, she said she didn't want to get involved with me, so she...
  14. B

oppositions among all personal planets in synastry: is it so terrible?

I met this girl last week and I've been attracted to her ever since. but there's something bothering me. all of her personal planets oppose my personal planets, except for the moon (they are conjunct in Cancer), as follows: her Sun/Mercury/Mars in Aquarius are opposite my Sun/Mercury in Leo her...
  15. B

Synastry: 8 planets in my relationship houses

Hey guys, I have something interesting to share. I recently met this girl and the first time we looked at each other, I felt something really good and it seems to me that she also stopped for a moment. We talked briefly and it was nice. The next day I met her in the same place and we talked for...
  16. B

Signs of depression in birth chart?

hello guys, I was wondering.. is it possible to find depression in one's chart? I'm asking because it's been a while I believe i'm in depression and I was curious if there's some sign in my chart. I feel i'm pretty much invisible to people around me and it seems like people don't care much...
  17. B

Synastry: double very close Sun-Venus conjunction

Hey guys! I'd like to ask for some words here, if possible. I have this friend and I noticed we have a very interesting synastry chart, especially because there's a double very close Sun-Venus conjunction. Which are the effects of these aspects to our friendship? Another thing I'm curious...
  18. B

Draconic chart without conj. and opp.

Hello hello :) Guys, I was reading that conjunctions and oppositions are usually the only aspects we must read in draconic charts. But what if there are no oppositions and conjunctions between the draconic and natal chart? How do you read that? (I know there are other things that I should pay...
  19. B

MC/IC conjunct IC/MC in synastry: positive aspect?

hey guys! I heard once that people who have their axis aligned in synastry have a strong connection through life. this way, I noticed I have my ASC/DC aligned with my brother's MC/IC and I also have my IC/MC aligned with MC/IC of a close friend. I was able to understand the ASC/DC-IC/MC...
  20. B

why do we have such a connection?

heyy guys I would like to ask some help with this synastry. I have a friend I met some time ago but we got along very well, very fast. she is 8 years younger than me, but we talk about everything and we have this amazing rapport. we like the same things, we have similar interests and so on. she...