Search results

1. A

Cosmetic surgery and shadow period venus retrograde

Hello! I posted this question on the medical forum but unfortunately could not get any feedback. My query is: "Is it considered unwise to have cosmetic surgery during a venus' shadow period?" I have something scheduled for 23 July (Venus retrogrades 25th July). I have attached a chart based on...
  2. A

Cosmetic surgery and shadow period venus retrograde

Hello! Is it considered unwise to have cosmetic surgery during a venus' shadow period? I have something scheduled for 23 July (Venus retrogrades 25th July). I have attached a chart based on my and natal and transits. The moon's passing aspects through sign on the day are: sextile Jupiter...
  3. A

Should he accept the offer?

Hello there, I have a horary question as I'm not sure how to answer this one objectively, with the presence of many trines and sextiles, I need to be prudent here. My close friend lost his job (this morning) and has been offered a sum for lay off. He asked "should I accept the offer? or...
  4. A

Will i be reconsidered/called back?

Hi all, I drew up this chart up a few days ago, whilst waiting for the verdict about a job. There was n't a doubt that I'd left a very good impression in the audition. 10 minutes after drawing the chart I received an email with news from a guy related to the job (a film) - I did n't get the...
  5. A

Worried about upcoming transits

Hi, I wondered if anyone could throw some light on the matter. Perhaps I am over reacting but have just realized that mars will pass retrograde over my ascendant at 13 degrees on 24th-25th April when the grand cross on the cardinal signs align at same degree. In other words it is BANG ON! I...
  6. A

cont.. will i hear from him again?

Hi, starlink i just realised that i had forgot to say that i asked the question for the chart 1st September at 10.28 am which is probably why i came up with the moon's trine aspect to mars and pluto (around 6.45pm on 3rd Sept when the moon's final degrees were in aquarius. Could you possibly...
  7. A

will i hear from him again?

Will he contact me again? Hi to everybody on here! I am having trouble being objective about this horary for myself, so some further input from anyone would be appreciated. From what i can fathom Venus and moon are my significators. Saturn Lord of the 3rd house and the Sun the quesited. I have...