Search results

1. D

Can a Aries mercury-mars-venus be a gentleman?

Can anyone tells me what this chart indicates about this Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon? What are his characteristics?
  2. D

Can anyone read this chart?

Can anyone tell me what this chart says/indicates about his personality?
  3. D

Cancer Sun Mercury mars vs Cancer Sun Mercury Venus

Can you guys describe Cancer Sun Scorpio Moon males with this placements: Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Cancer Mars:Leo Jupiter:Aries Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Taurus Mars:Cancer Jupiter:Aqua I'm very curious as the cancer mercury with cancer...
  4. D

What's a Aries sun with a lot of water like?

How do you describe someone with those placements? Aries Sun Venus Cancer Moon Mars Pisces Mercury Scorpio rising
  5. D

Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

I'm curious what's sexuality and relationships and approach to love of this placements. is true both can indicates a stormy or unstable love life? how those placements affects the personality? which are the differences and similaries of those placements? is true both makes easily angered...
  6. D

Synastry: Venus, Moon conjunct Pluto

What does means in one synastry when: -Man's Pluto conjunct Woman's Moon -Man's Pluto opposite Woman's Venus -Man's Venus conjunct Woman's Pluto what those aspects in one synastry says about the couple and their relationship and feelings?
  7. D

Synastry: Venus-Mars vs Venus-Pluto

What means in synastries of one woman with past boyfriends always having her venus trine or conjunct his pluto or her pluto trine/conjunct his venus but her venus never makes contacts with their mars? What that says about this woman? and her relationships? the feeling of love and passion in...
  8. D

can anyone interpret this birth chart?

your thoughts about this chart ... tell me everything what you see here... what this chart indicates about her personality traits?
  9. D

Leo Sun Scorpio rising Aries moon vs Cancer Sun Scorpio rising Leo Moon

Those combos make similar personalities? Or are very different?
  10. D

Thoughts about this Descendent Persona chart?

According to this Descendant Persona chart that sort of man is ideal to me? This chart indicates which sun-rising-moon are ideal to me? it shows that sort of man is attracted to me?
  11. D

Thoughts on this Solar Arc chart

Thoughts on this Solar Arc chart? what shows related to marriage and children? can you tell me anything you see here?
  12. D

can anyone interpret this solar return chat?

Tell me what you see here PLEASE. Shows anything related to marriage and children?
  13. D

can anyone interpret this solar return chat?

Please can anyone interpret this solar return chart? what you see here? can anyone describe what's shown here?
  14. D

Aquarius Sun Libra Moon but what's the rising?

I'm curious about a Aquarius Sun Libra Moon person... i wonder if her rising is virgo, libra, cancer or taurus? anyone here can tell me what's like that sun-moon combo with (any of) those risings? thanks
  15. D

what's the personality of this very Leo guy like

Anyone can describe me the personality that this chart indicates? what are the strengths and weaknesses this chart shows? what calls attention?
  16. D

What are the characteritics of Leo Sun with this placements

Please tell me what this placements indicate about this Leo guy: Leo Sun (10th house) and Mercury (9th house) Virgo Venus (10th house) Gemini Mars (8th house) Sagittarius Jupiter (2nd house) Aries Moon (6th house) Scorpio Rising
  17. D

could anyone interpret my chart (including the asteroids)?

tell me all what you see here... strengths and weaknesses... what type of man is ideal to me? which sun-rising-moon combo is ideal to me? do you think i'll work out well with pisces sun scorpio/aries/virgo moon? or cancer sun libra rising scorpio moon? what this chart(asteroids/placements...
  18. D

Pisces sun Scorpio moon - different risings

I'd like know as gemini and libra risings affect this combo? those (or any of) risings makes this combo less possessive and moody?
  19. D

Aries men with Pisces placements vs with Cancer placements - characteristics

what are their characteristics and differences? Aries Sun Venus Cancer Moon Rising Mars Pisces Mercury vs Aries Sun Venus Pisces Moon Rising Mercury Cancer Mars
  20. D

Venus opposite Pluto composite

what means this aspect? i just find the description of Venus square Pluto...