Search results

1. M

Easy question: Transits to Progressed or Natal Dsc

Transits to Progressed or Natal Dsc Uranus has been transiting my natal 6th house for sooo long (well it feels it) but He made a brief appearance into my natal 7th before retrograding. My question is: will Uranus by transit start imaking His presence known properly in my relationships when it...
  2. M

Precessed Lunar Returns

Could anyone tell me what calcs one needs to do to draw up a precessed lunar return? I have no idea where to start.
  3. M

Where is my wallet?

The asc is early virgo with Saturn in 1st. I am wondering whether the question is too early or whether I have sufficient information, However, I have analysed and searched (mercurial) everywhere (virgo) in a serious way (Saturn) all over the house. The quested is 2nd house ruler (also virgo)...
  4. M

The Olympic Games 2008 Chart

At a first glance this looks a pretty horrible chart. Sun in the 6th conjunct S.N. Moon in Scorpio in 8th Uranus and Pluto both angular and weak applying square. The co-ruler of the chart in 12th. Not terribly rosy games for the Chinese I think. The only saving grace seems to be Jupiter in...
  5. M

Bank of England Chart (Provisional) - Discuss...

Hello Everyone, Firstly, I would like to thank everyone here for being so kind; I am a young member but feel so at home here. You are all so knowledgeable. I'm only self taught myself Well, I was doing some rooting around and found the founding date of the Bank of England through its Charter...
  6. M

Proper House System for Traditional Astrology

Hi All, Since I am becoming more interested in traditional astrology (as opposed to Modern) I would like to know which house system is the one most used by traditionalists. Which one did Morin actually use? Ptolemy? Lilly? For a long time I have relied on Koch. I never really got into using...
  7. M

My first serious horary question - urgent!

Hello Fellow Astrologers, This is my first time post and really the first time I have really thought about tryng to get to grips with horary. I've studied astrology over the years but never really worked on horary; from the previous posts it looks so much fun! But I've got a serious question...