Search results

1. B

Will I be able to pay my rent?

My question was along the lines of if I’ll have enough money in time for rent without needing to ask help from my family. I recently became a full time artist but am also looking for other ways to make money. I’ve been stressing and wondering if I will be able to have enough income to pay my...
  2. B

Will my business be successful?

I want to quit my job and do art full time. Was curious if it showed any success in that? I don’t see anything necessarily bad but the Venus which is ruler of the 10th in this chart is in reversed I don’t know if that represents me wanting to start something new with what I want to do for work...
  3. B

Validity of a chart when asking the same question twice

So I actually originally posted this under the horary health thread but I guess it’s not necessarily a question just about health and I don’t know how to delete the other one I posted I’m new sorry but anywho... So I had a medical question I was very concerned about and so I casted my own chart...
  4. B

Validity of a chart if asking the same question twice

So I had a medical question I was very concerned about and so I casted my own chart and when I looked at the chart I felt it seemed to point to poor health amongst other negative things but I am far too new with horary to actually know if what I was reading was accurate. SO...two or so days...
  5. B

Will I pass my STD testing

I am serious having anxiety. Dumb decision on my part and have learned my lesson because I don’t ever want to be worried like this again!! Side note: I DO get bacterial infections every so often which is a normal thing many people can get. And they do sometimes test for that additionally...
  6. B

South Node conjunct Venus in synastry but not composite?

Firstly, random question, do you look to True node or mean Node in synastry? Secondly my bf and I have South Node conjunct venus in synastry but it’s not aspected at all in composite not Davison. I know it says South node person usually out grows the Venus type energy of the other person but...
  7. B

NN square Venus in synastry but NN conjunct Venus in composite?

Also no NN/Venus connections in the Davison chart. I’m confused by these for a few reasons. One I read that NN squares Venus is a dated relationship that is not meant to last (inevitably) however many people will also tell you synastry is not about an inevitable outcome but rather just shows how...
  8. B

Does he actually love me?

Are there any indicators of real love here? I’d like to think this could be a relationship that could be “the one” if you will for lack of a better word. I’m not the most hopeful as Virgo/Libra season have made us quarrel a bit and now there’s been a bit distance. We are slowly coming out of it...
  9. B

Sexual?? Love?

My info: Time: 5:25pm Place: Fairfield, CA Birth: March 19th 1994 Him: [Deleted because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and there's no indication of consent. - Moderator] I see initial attraction...