Search results

1. L

Visa denied for Master's, it possible to go abroad?

thanks for your reply sir.Could you please clarify what you mean by "3 years to plan". Does that mean I'll not be able to move abroad? Basically I want to anywhere away from my father.Is there any yog for job any soon?
  2. L

Birth time rectification of a Breech Birth born

Hello, there's a little confusion about the accuracy of my birth time since I was born upside-down means my legs came first in a normal delivery( risky case). As there were lot of tensions going on,birth time probably wasn't taken accuratel. My details are Dob : 15 August 1995 Pob...
  3. L

Is my birth chart favourable for service or business?

Thanks for your kind reply. My preference was always business but the thing is I'm afraid to ventures since my family is highly conservative and freedom and confidence are the main issues now .
  4. L

Well, as I confirmed earlier about the health issues and that's true. I'm currently studying Civil Engineering and I was never inclined to medicine or law rather I always wanted to be pilot or businessman or join corporate industry although I know I'm not good at communication. I actually don't...
  5. L

Hello sir, thanks for your reply. Yes I have urologic kidney inflammation for 3 to 4 years now and I am hyper-impulsive. The analysis above is pretty much complicated for me to understand since it includes astrological terms.If you could write in simple language about my fortune, career...
  6. L

I was thinking about joining family business after my graduation.But I don't know if it'll be a good choice.please help me out
  7. L

Bad reputation in my chart

Hello sir, thanks for your kind reply.Can you please clarify a little bit what is meant by " Matters ruled by Jupiter" as I'm not very knowledgeable about astrology.Perhaps the things I should do and those I should not
  8. L

Bad reputation in my chart

Hi, I'm kinda worried these days.Anything good I want to do yields opposite result.No wonder so far my friendship luck is bad also my family life has been a matter of tension since childhood.My relationship with my father is not good as he's domineering and conservative whereas I almost don't...
  9. L

Marriage and career

Help anyone
  10. L

Marriage and career

Please check anybody Hello sir, I’m currently studying in Civil Engineering.My studies will be completed in 1.5 years.Despite working hard my results are not as I expected.Meanwhile my family is worried about my underweight and says it’s hard to find suitor for such a black and skinny girl...