Search results

1. V

Sakata yoga - Is it really that bad?

Namaste, Greetings to all the astrologer community in this forum. I hope all of you are doing well in your life. :] So, for the past couple of years, I've tried doing some research, mostly on the malefic yogas than the benefic. Since those malefic yogas were classified as "malefic" because it...
  2. V

Old member says Hi!

How's everyone doing? I used to be an active member 2/3 yrs back. Just came back to see how fellow members/astrologers are doing! :) I hope everyone's lovely.
  3. V

Astrologers!

Thank you for ignoring the question, Regards
  4. V

How's y'alls guru transit's going?

Its been 2 days since guru have come from gemini to cancer, his exaltion sign. For me, there are no changes apart from some peace in family. I expect more since my rashi is virgo and ascendent is cancer, haha. Anyway, how's your transit going?
  5. V

Happy hanuman jayanti!

Happy hanuman jayanti to all forum members. Om hanumantey namah! Jai siya rama! Rama! Hare ram hare ram ram ram hare hare Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare! Keep fast today, people! Really auspicious day for all people who want to follow hanuman's path of shakti, eternal...
  6. V

How to get lost love back with help of astrology?

You could use the Vashikaran mantra, kama mantra, maybe beej mantras and its best to pray Shiva and Parvati, for love life. You could also worship Sita Ram, Radha Krishna for above. You could also try strengthning your Venus. But first to analyse your chart from a very good astrologer...
  7. V

Happy Janmashtmi!

I know it was yesterday but Hey! Happy Janma of krishna :D May shri krishna bless all of you! Give him gifts! :D Hare ram hare ram ram ram hare hare Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare! Radhe Radhe :D Regards and best wishes, VenusS
  8. V

Son's vedic chart! Worried!

Hello people, So here it is the problem. My son is really not intrested in studies. Only when i pressurize him then only he studies.I also want to tell that he is really into god. I mean super devotion person and i am happy for that but his studies is what i am worried. Also his moon dasha...
  9. V

Three planets conjunction?

Cancer Ascedant. Sat-Mars-Mer conjunction in 9H in Pisces. What do you think?
  10. V

Future Wife and Success in Career

He's still 17 i know but according to my vedic calculation i am getting struggles so i need to clarify it. His D.O.B March 13 1998 14:40 Pm 77 01 East 28 47 North Thanks in advance.
  11. V

Future Wife For My son

He's still 17 i know but according to my vedic calculation i am getting struggles so i need to clarify it. His D.O.B March 13 1998 14:40 Pm 77 01 East 28 47 North Thanks in advance.