Search results

1. IleneK

see what retrogradation really is

To see what Mars' retrograde motion really looks like in the heavens, and also an get an explanation of what retrograde motion is, check out this link to the NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day: https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html Sometimes it is hard to really get something until you...
  2. IleneK

Is he being truthful?

This is a question posed by a friend of mine to me. She met this guy and wants to know if he is being truthful with her and with his wife who he claims to be divorcing. Quite honestly [no pun intended] I am not very experienced with this notion in horary of being truthful or not, so I am...
  3. IleneK

hey tikana

I apologize to all for using this public forum for a personal message. Tik, I have a response to your last PM to me. When I attempt to send it, I get the following message: tikana has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space...
  4. IleneK

Favorable time to try to lease space for a dance studio?

Hi, I'm a novice at horary and don't usually get involved with these kinds of questions. This was posed by a friend of mine to me. She is a retired professional dancer who has been trying for some time to find a suitable space for a dance studio and has not met with success. She is...
  5. IleneK

a job: 6th versus the 10th house

What is on my mind is the 6th vs the 10th house as the domain for jobs in general. The more I read, it seems the 6th house refers to jobs where you work for someone else, sell your labor to them, versus the 10th, where you would perhaps have a business of your own, work for yourself, be...
  6. IleneK

6th vs the 10th as the house of jobs

What is on my mind is the 6th vs the 10th house for jobs in general. The more I read, it seems the 6th house refers to jobs where you work for someone else, sell your labor to them, versus the 10th, where you would perhaps have a business of your own, work for yourself, be beholding to no...
  7. IleneK

reception in synastry?

As I scratch the surface of traditional astrology with intrigue and wonder, it crosses my mind that the application of reception or mutual reception between planets across charts in synastry might provide important information. I suspect that synastry may be modern, but don't know. However, I...
  8. IleneK

reception in synastry?

Does anyone have an opinion about the validity of the traditional astrology concepts of reception or mutual reception between planets across natal charts in synastry? As I learn more about traditional astrology, the notion of reception across natal charts just popped up in my mind as a...
  9. IleneK

just a test. please ignore

just a test.
  10. IleneK

psychological interpretation of important astrological configurations

While I have been looking at my natal chart for a long time, I feel this might be a good time for me to get some other impressions of it. I would be most interested to get psychological interpretations of what you perceive to be the more important astrological configurations. Many thanks,
  11. IleneK

Thank you for this forum

Hello, My first love is psychology. I think I have always been interested in how we understand ourselves [or not] and how that affects our relationships with others. I studied the Jungian framework of symbolic psychology for a number of years until I discovered around 1990 that it dovetailed...