Search results

1. Bunraku

Why is feminine body parts inherently cursed & sinful?

Pudendum is latin for mid 17th century: from Latin pudenda (membra) ‘(parts) to be ashamed of’, neuter plural of the gerundive of pudere ‘be ashamed’. & was used for many centuries. & I don't want to hear lipservice either or you posting about how much of a feminist u r. I want the truth.
  2. Bunraku

Is God a woman?

Why is God represented as a man, goes by male pronouns? Is a womans purpose only to birth a man who will succeed her? Or does she have a godly aspect to her as she gives birth to this being??
  3. Bunraku

A Woman's Essence Seen Astrologically?

What planet rules a woman's essence?
  4. Bunraku

Will taking antipsychotics cut you off from God?

So many beautiful and spiritual and enlightened people suddenly became numb and unaware after they took medications... this is very scary. My DR is trying to prescribe me some, but I refused. I have such a deep and profound connection that I do not want cut off. I see beautiful wonderful and...
  5. Bunraku

CARBS. The devil? Or misunderstood?

Nutrition & health are very important topics, but there are many people who are strictly against carbs because of their negative effects to the human body.
  6. Bunraku

Is monkeypox real?

I have been reading from several credible news sources that say that this is a government hoax meant to put the world in another lockdown, or something engineered by scientists to do so. What is the truth??
  7. Bunraku

Wedding ideas

For my wedding, I want to set up laser lights & disco ball & fog machine & massive speakers in the forest, so when the night comes we all can dance nonstop. I am just in love, i am just a being of love, i am love, and I will marry life, the universe, & myself.:love::love: send some songs ppl...
  8. Bunraku

How do I use astrology for self-actualization?

I'm actually interested in modern techniques & with guidance from a professional. Honestly, the best sessions I had with astrologers was when they allowed me to come to conclusions myself through self-reflection and introspection.
  9. Bunraku

Is my SO seeing other people?

A juicy question for the horary enthusiasts of the forum.:devil: -Moon is in a house that's relevant to the question -Late ASC -Moon is void of course -Jupiter is combust -- the 1st house person is anxious/not seeing things clearly -7th H lord is Merc, not making any aspect to other planets 7h...
  10. Bunraku

Do bans only extend to the living? WHat about the dead?

Does a ban only apply to the living? Or can spirits use AW? Would it be an eternal ban?
  11. Bunraku

Are women allowed to find enlightenment?

I heard it is a curse to be a woman because they are lesser than man and are impure. I saw that women are banned from temples for their impurities and must reincarnate as a man to gain a higher mode of existence.
  12. Bunraku

What was your first kiss like?

I wrote about this person before. He was an astrologer. He was the one who showed me my first kiss from someone who wasn't my dad. It was a brand new thing for me and I will admit it that I remember it vividly. I think it was the combination of smelling like whiskey, cigarettes, and the...
  13. Bunraku

Amazonian HorseTiger?

What is this strange creature???
  14. Bunraku

Can a woman find salvation after partaking in the dark arts?

has her body been defiled and corrupted to the point where she cannot find salvation? i've read in the bible that participating in such foul acts leaves deep marks within the soul...can a woman still find salvation or would this unholy sacrilege against god be forgiven? she once was pure but...
  15. Bunraku

This animal is so cute!!

It's a musk deer. Look at its cute wittle fangs and big floppy ears :love::love: omg look at the nose and its snout very adorable. i bet its fur is so soft to pet!!!
  16. Bunraku

What rules the mammalian diving reflex in traditional astrology?

I am curious what planet rules this. Could it be the Moon as it is related to water? OR is it saturn because its act is slow and cold.
  17. Bunraku

Past life progressions in Astrology

Instead of past life regressions, has anyone progressed their past life into the present? Astrologically this is possible as recent studies had shown that time may not flow in a linear fashion like we all like to think it does.
  18. Bunraku

Why are geminis so rare?

I love that sign sooo much, but where are they ??
  19. Bunraku

Current established rulerships (generally accepted by many)

I think astrology evolves and that's so neat. And so there isn't like a singular man dictating how astrology is supposed to be practiced like it was in the past. So it evolves in more natural/organic ways such as discussion and intuition. HERE Are the currently accepted rulerships Aries --...