Search results

1. whisper8snapper

What is Black Moon Lilith in retrograde?

I've looked through a Google search, I've searched on here (not thoroughly, mind you. I do not have the patience for it today and I know I'll forget about my question by the time I do have patience) but couldn't find anything. I have both my Lilith and Black Moon Lilith Rx in Gemini in the...
  2. whisper8snapper

Seeking second opinion on Mother-in-law synastry

Rahu, I'll take the compliment. :) I still have a lot to learn! I figure the houses also play a big role, now that you've pointed out the T-square. Chiron in 12th suggests to me that there is denial of the subconscious. Every time she "dives into it", she gets frightened (as most people do...
  3. whisper8snapper

This is getting progressively more gross, haha. If these impulses exist, it's certainly buried very deep down in her psyche. My theory is that because her marriage is loveless and sexless, she looks at her son, especially with my presence, as the...well. You know. I'm just thinking she probably...
  4. whisper8snapper

Hello Rahu, Saturn seems to indicate, to me, there are a lot more restrictions than a normal relationship would be between such a trio. Probably namely why we don't express certain things around each other. How would the square to Gemini ascendant work out? I understand Gemini is lighter...
  5. whisper8snapper

Rahu, I completely glossed over the word composite in your first message, sorry! I assumed you meant synastry and so I confused myself. Although, I've heard that composite isn't appropriate for a relationship like this, that synastry is better for a less..."entangled" relation. But I guess...
  6. whisper8snapper

Rahu, Thank you very much for your reply, I greatly appreciate it. :smile: Is there a different method for drawing a chart that you've used because I'm not seeing Jupiter conjunct Venus anywhere besides my own Jupiter/Venus. Sorry, I'm a little confused. But if you are using a different...
  7. whisper8snapper

Synastry has her on the inside, my planets on the outside. I've never liked or respected my mother-in-law since the month we first met. She's always tried to change me to be more like her. We've never had verbal fights because we're both conflict avoiders but many a time she has made me irate...
  8. whisper8snapper

Introducing an avid learner

Hello! I'm new to forums like these so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing - I fully expect getting lost and posting in the wrong section. I registered here to further my knowledge of astrology, I'm mainly interested in the psychology/counseling aspect of it. So far, for as long as I can...