Search results

1. L

chronic pain

Hello Fellow Sagg I am sorry to hear that you too suffer from chronic pain. Yes it has caused alot of problems in my personal life as well. I thank you for your advise on the coconut oil. I live in a small city so I am not sure if I can find it here. I have seen the canned juice in the grocery...
  2. L

This Year

Hello!! Im wondering if anyone could look at my yearly transits for this year,for ive just come though a pretty tough couple of years especially with my family and marriage.The finances have suffered also and add to that major damage has been done to my home by flooding:( Am curious to know...
  3. L

chronic pain

HI Carole I am truly amazed wth your reading of my chart. It is like you wrote what is in my medical file. I have had kidney stones and gallbladder stones. They ended up taking my gallbladder out. I have had many surgeries. I had a full hysterectomy due to endometriosis and fibroid cysts. I...
  4. L

chronic pain from fibromyalgia and lupus

Thanks you for your insights and the links. I am glad to have some options other than more presriptions. I plan to start the oil-pulling this weekend. :D I was also going to look into taking some tai chi. I think that would reduce my stress level and in turn release the tension from my body.
  5. L

flare up

good day everyone:)As some of u alreadly know i suffer from chronic pain with fibro and lupus,but as of late ive been gettin these god awful headaches and really bad knee pain.Is there an influence thats setting these events off??This is really been bothering me since i have a full house here...
  6. L

thank you Spectrum for your information and interest. I will be going to the healths store to get that oil. I cant wait to try it. I have a grandson now and it would be nice to be able to hold him longer and play with him without so much pain. I have to rely on my family for things and from my...
  7. L

chronic pain

I started a thread yestuday and i do apologize for this but im very new to this sight and realized i wasnt toally clear in the info i wanted,lol..Anyways for 21 years ive suffered from lupus and chronic pain with fibro as well as RSD.And numerous reproductive problems,cysts,endomentroisis and...
  8. L

Thank you for your response. I have had these conditions for 21 years. I have no more faith in conventional medicine. I lived years being over-medicated on painkillers. It had avery negative effect on my marriage and children. I went to the oilpulling site but it is down at the moment. I will...
  9. L

I have had to have been on every type of drug there is to try. I was on over 20 drugs. I took myself off because I was so drugged up. I am down to aobut 7. I am looking for some insight and any natural remedies to try.