Search results

1. O

Will we meet again

Hello to all of you, - back after a very long break - last night i made a chart with the question "Will we meet again?" - "we" is an old friend of mine and myself. We've been very close some years ago and even a couple for a short time, and then we stopped having contact, when things became...
  2. O

will i see him soon?

A friend of mine just called and asked if she'd see soon the man she had separated from 2 years ago. Background is that there will be a festival late summer where he is performing and she got an invitation to go and meet some colleagues. She is not keen to run into him, - on the other hand, she...
  3. O

My best friend fails in life -why?

My best friend fails more or less on all levels in life. He was a successful author but is not writing anymore for more than a year. He betrayed his wife and got divorced and lost his child this way. He is desperate and nervous and not trusting himself nor anyone else in life. We can still...
  4. O

will i see him again?

My best friend, a woman in her early 40ies, met a man she really liked. She's on her own for a while and really looking for someone new in her life. she asked some minutes ago "Will i see him again?" ... Jupiter is in the 1st house, which i take a a good sign although he's in detriment there...
  5. O

the moment when he acted

a close friend of mine spoke to me last weekend. A year ago he had quit a friendship/affair with a woman he actually loved and estimated highly as a friend and advisor in his life for more than 3 years. The end of the friendship came - at least for her - out of the blue. On his side there was...
  6. O

Will I succeed with this work?

Hello to all, I've been working a lot the last weeks, specially on a new project. I work freelanced and got a contract for creating a new installation for a museum. The team of curators I work with is only women, I like them, it's a friendly, constructive atmosphere in our meetings. There a...
  7. O

Will we be somehow close again?

Hello dear all, It's been a while that I posted a chart, -today a friend of mine asked if she will be close again with a man she hadn't been in touch with for almost a year. She doesnt know how he's doing, only that he separated from his wife and child. She, my friend, had a deep friendship over...
  8. O

placement

Lately i've come across a chart where the quesited's significator was placed in it's exaltation sign. 5th house I understood that as the person is strong, stable. probb. specificly "strong" in enjoying things according to 5th house. Then another quesited's significator happened to be in...
  9. O

Does he still love me?

Question of a friend of mine, swedish woman, who separated from a guy some months ago. She is Venus in 10th house, ruled by Sun, he is Mars, same house, same ruler. both peregrine, no receptions, - but they will conjunct in less than 4 degrees. Moon is in the 4th,ruled by Saturn, will soon be...
  10. O

will we have sex?

My sisters question: will we have sex? The man is an old flame of hers, they separated, he was with someone else, she as well. My sister does not know about his private life right now, she just heard of him being in town soon and made the chart. I see her as Saturn r, - probably willing to go...
  11. O

will D support me?

Hello to all here, a friend of mine is about to get a new job in the leading team in a theatre nearby. it's a well known house and i'd love to work there. Friend and i have worked together before and like very much how we create things together. (we work on the same level) He recently called...
  12. O

how to read significator in aspect with Asc ?

During the last months i had a few charts with a significator not aspecting another signif. but the Ascendent. By trine as well as by square. - same for the moon. I am not really sure how to read this and it seems to me as if i had not often seen this mentioned in other chart readings. so, it...
  13. O

will he think of me and miss me

Today it's about myself, for a change: an old love of mine will be in town next weekend. He knows i still live here. i wonder if he will think of me and as a result of his thoughts later try to get in contact. (I am not asking if he loves me...) I heard he is single now. We had a passionate...
  14. O

will Stephen and I work in the same show this year?

One of my students is on her own for nearly a year now. The young man she has been with left her last summer. She is a very good dancer, specificly in Tap Dance, and got offered a job in a show in the Westend. It would be a great step in her career and i didn't understand why she still...
  15. O

Antares on the ASC in Solar, many planets in 8th house

hello, i am not experienced with Solar returns, - a friend of mine asked me to have a look at his next year, - since the running year is a very turbulent one, with divorce and new lover and job difficulties and so on - now i checked in my astrology program the solar for his next year and saw...
  16. O

will they be friends in about a year?

A friend of mine just sent me a chart he made today. he separated from his long-term-girlfriend last October. They only exchanged one email until today, it's sort of dead between them. My friend sees why it all had to end, - he ended it - and doesn't want to be back in a relationship but would...
  17. O

outcome: reason to be afraid

Hello to all of you! I had posted a chart with the question "do i have reason to be afraid?" some days ago. Meanwhile there is an outcome to her question. I thought it could be of more interest now for you all to have a look at the chart. But first the background: A friend of mine was worrying...
  18. O

will they start again?

my niece has met a man some month ago, it somehow was nice with him, but ended shortly after she told him she couldn't cope with his defintion of "freedom" (she thought he was going to cheat on her). Now she met him again by chance today in town, and she called me up and said, she was astonished...
  19. O

enclosed houses

Hi to all! - in a friend's chart i found enclosed houses in 1st and 7th. - last night i checked back with the 2 books i have (Mona Riegger (who is into modern horary) and an Italian writer, who works more traditionally. both take the houses as sort of additional rulers, - would you recommend to...
  20. O

is there reason to be afraid of him?

Hi to all of you! A friend of mine send me a chart this morning. Berlin, 7.31 am, today, February 7th 2015 She woke up after having bad dreams about her ex boyfriend. after they finished the relationship - has been going for 2 years, they didn't live with each other, but have been very...