Search results

1. Inline

Forensic Astrology: Wuhan Coronavirus

Using Caroline Luley’s approach to Forensic astrology to study important information around certain events, you first determine whether-or-not the chart being used is viable....and to do this, check if the information in the chart correlates with the facts. The chart being used is the first...
  2. Inline

LGBTQ - does astrology reflect todays gender roles?

QUOTE: "Are Venus and Mars as male/female archetypes outdated? We live in a time of gender equality....where we are not bound by archaic gender roles....so why isn't astrology reflecting that?" ............................................... ....reopening the question (from Bunkaroo dated...
  3. Inline

Where are my eyeglasses??

Hi, attached is the horary chart for my lost eyeglasses.....pls help! Mercury (ruler of Virgo ASC = querent) and the glasses also symbolised by Mercury, ruler of Virgo 2nd (house of personal belongings). Mercury is angular (10H) showing I think, that the glasses are near the owner (me). And...
  4. Inline

No Deal BREXIT....? What happens next?

It is hard to believe that, the powers-that-be didn't research their choice of BREXIT date before choosing....March 29th 2019? Because this date means a 'no deal Brexit'...! The event chart for midnight (one minute before is the actual timing) March 29th 2019 (see attached below): - all of...
  5. Inline

Will i sell my cabin to J?

6. Inline

Brexit - will England succeed in leaving the EU?

Looking at the forensic event chart for London June 23, 2016 at 10pm when the election polls are to close in London....we might be able to determine the outcome of the Brexit election for England.... According to forensic astrology the ASC here would represent England and the EU the Cancer DC...
  7. Inline

Zika Virus - forensic study of origin and spread?

8. Inline

Capricorn Stellium 1988-89 - reach 1st Saturn Return

I am re-opening the Capricorn Stellium discussion because the other thread was inactive, and i believe this huge group of individuals will need to be understood, soon. The importance of this triple Capricorn Stellium of Saturn, Neptune and Uranus is discussed by the famous astrologer Donna...
  9. Inline

Paris Attack Friday the 13th, 2015

10. Inline

Is the operation the right thing for me?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  11. Inline

New Forensic astrology thread! Any Ideas?

Thank you AW and everyone for getting this thread finally started, after so many months of requests and discussion! Just saw this, so thrilling....does anyone have any suggestions where to start? It's been mentioned that solved cold cases would be interesting to research....
  12. Inline

Are they (MH370 passengers) still alive?

13. Inline

German Wings Crash - what happened?

14. Inline

Paris Shooting at Charlie Hebdo?

...sorry here once again.....! I drew this chart up on the first day of the attack from the first announcement of the unfolding attack at 11.15am, January 7th 2015 in Paris: http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-30710777 …but i was confused by what I read...
  15. Inline

Ebola Virus - what is it, where is it & how to fight it?

There's been a request to make this a new thread from my original posting in General Chat 'Elboa'...so, here is what i wrote: .................................. I’ve chosen another event chart to study, other than the one for the 1st Elboa outbreak in 1976. I’ve...
  16. Inline

Did Russian Separatists shoot down MH17?

I couldn't find the official timeline for the plane and when it was shot down, so wasn't able to draw up an event chart....instead, i asked the horary question 'did russian separatists shoot down MH17'? What makes me wonder that they didn't.... is that there are too many coincidences around...
  17. Inline

Russia & China , the new Super Power?

While Europe was furiously scrambling to find alternative sources of energy (solar, wind & wave) should Russia pull out on its natural gas exports to Germany and Europe…… The announcement of the "Holy Grail" energy deal yesterday, with none other than Russia and China, sent geopolitical...
  18. Inline

Paedophilia: Sex with Children, 5th or 8th house matter?

I looked and couldn't find any threads about this so i hope i'm not repeating... But after all the news about Jimmy Savile, (famous BBC TV presenter that raised money for childrens charities while at the same time abusing them), i began looking for indications for paedophilia in astrology and...
  19. Inline

Where are the lost sisters, Liana & Teigan Boyd?