Search results

1. S

Help please?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could offer any positive insight? I can't seem to see past the negative progression of areas in my life deteriorating. Especially in regards to my job. I only do a few hours in the morning. I made a mistake last Friday, and since then there's been a lot of...
  2. S

Whats going on?

Hi all, I'm not really sure what to class this post as, but lately I have been struggling to fall asleep due to having experiencing bad episodes of sleep paralysis, which have been really vivid lately. I'm also struggling at this time of my life due to low income, fewer work hours, and a really...
  3. S

Dominants

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me determine my dominant planets and signs? I think I've made a couple of posts like this before but there was some confusion with my birth time. I thought my dob was 16:42, however, I recently found my birth certificate which states 16:20 Not sure...
  4. S

Birth Chart Reading

Hey all, I'm becoming more curious about my birth chart lately, as I'm new to astrology. So I'm wondering if there is anything interesting about my chart? I'd like to learn about what shape I have, ruling planets/signs etc. Any info or general insights would be appreciated too. Thank you! :biggrin:
  5. S

1st house transits

Help with transits Hi all, so I'm very curious to what's going on with my first house since I have a few planets currently transitting there. If anyone can offer any interpretations of what's currently happening with my chart in general, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance. :)
  6. S

Am I really selfish or a bad person?

So this has been going on for some time now. Through recent years, I'm growing apart from my parents. I constantly get called selfish if I don't agree to do something they want me to do. I'm 25 years old, and can't afford to move out. So I'm stuck living under their roof. It wrong of them to...
  7. S

What's going on?

Hi all, during the past couple of weeks I've started to feel trapped in my own home, can't get along with my family who I'm starting to realize I have absolutely nothing in common with, and I feel like I'm slowly going mad. Is there anything in my chart that could possibly be causing me to feel...
  8. S

Chart Patterns.

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of chart patterns mine has? Or a little more about the inner planets and their aspects? I'm new to astrology and wanted to see if my own natal chart displays any patterns or interesting features. Thanks for any responses in advance.
  9. S

Anything interesting about my chart?

Hi all, things have become a lot better recently after leaving a job I hated, so I'm now wondering if there was anything interesting about my chart? Whether now or in the future? Thanks in advance. :smile:
  10. S

Progressed moon through 12th house in Capricorn

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me more about the progressed moon through 12th house in Capricorn and how long it will be in there? Or what to expect? I'm fairly new to astrology and I've only just started looking at progressions, which seem to make more sense to me. Thanks in...
  11. S

I feel stuck and lost, can anyone help?

Hi all, I turned 25 yesterday and for the past couple of years, I've been feeling like a prisoner in my own home. I cant move out just yet because of money issues. My job isnt giving me enough hours, even though i've requested them many times. I'm also a part time worker. I want to move out of...
  12. S

Birthday Reading

Hi all, I'll be turning 25th on the 30th of this month, and I was just wondering what to expect from the turn of age in general? Or if anyone could look into the profection year i'd be entering? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you in advance. :D
  13. S

Moodswings..

Hi all, was just wondering if there's any indiction to some extreme moodswings i've been prone to lately? Which range from feelings of severe depression, and anger? I've been battling these for a couple of weeks now. Thanks in advance.
  14. S

Mercury Trine Uranus Aspect

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help me understand what this placement means? I have it in my chart, and I’ve heard it’s common with “genius’s” and wanted more opinions and thoughts. Thanks in advance! :D
  15. S

Flu.

Hi all, so I've recently been struck down with a really bad case of the flu. I've been bed bound since last sunday, and struggling to make a quick recovery. Due to this, i'm also feeling depression-like symptoms again and was wondering if there was anything in my chart that might indicate me...
  16. S

Help, Please?

Hi all, so the last few couple of years have been the hardest of my life. Suffering from episodes of depression, to anger followed by extreme lonliness and despair even now on new years eve and i'm struggling to cope. So I was just wondering if there is anything to gain out of this? Or if 2018...
  17. S

Music in the natal chart?

Hi all, just been wondering about this lately. I've loved playing the piano for a long time, and was wondering if there was anything in my chart that could indicate being a professional pianist? The only thing is i can't read music, but i can play by ear. I'm a huge lover of music in general...
  18. S

Life Path

Hi all, so this year has brought a lot of stress to my life and I was wondering if my chart showed any perticular path? I'm very confused, lost and feel like i'm floating with no purpose. I've never had any relationship, hardly any friends and currently stuck in a dead end job that's causing...
  19. S

This year's transits. (2017)

Hi everone, so 2017 has been a pretty awful year for me, especially experiencing depression and strange mood swings. I think things have started to clear up a little (for now at least) but i was wondering if there had been any transits behind what i've experienced? Or any good transits coming up...
  20. S

Spiritual Attack?

Hey guys, so the weirdest thing happened to me just seconds ago whilst I was cleaning, i sort of fell onto the floor (In very slow motion) and ended up lying there for a few moments, like a weight was holding me down. So i was just wondering if this was some kind of spiritual attack? It...