Search results

1. K

Daughter's natal chart

Again, I must apoligize for my earlier mistake. Like you, I'm a student of astrology. okay, here's the corrected info: The themes are still relationships and taking initiative. Venus in Aries (11th house) and Uranus in Pisces (10 house) is still the focus of her chart. She still has...
  2. K

Daughter's natal chart

:eek: I'm sorry! I just realized that I've put the wrong time zone in the Astro 123 chart! Please forgive me! (how embarrassing) I'll have to start over again now... :(
  3. K

Request :Analyze of Separation!!

Could you please post your natal chart? I need to see your chart to analyze your situation better.
  4. K

Help! How do I deal with my enemies?

Um... I wish I could do that, but I can't. It's not that i won't, it's just that I can't. Look at the 12th, 8th, 4th, and 6th house of my chart. Sun and Saturn rule fathers. And a retrograde saturn in Leo isn't always a good thing. It can easily indicate Cronos Syndrome. Oh yeah, and my dad...
  5. K

It's okay! I thought it was funny too. That's why I was looking at fixed stars, asteroids, Arabic Parts, and minor planets. There's Vesta RX (asteroid), Orcus RX (minor planet a la Pluto-- It's pluto's boogyman side), Part of Spirit (5 degrees Cancer) and Sirius (fixed star). It's too bad...
  6. K

Oh, I know all about it. My dad was an actor (a stand-in for people like Michael Landon or Paul McCartney). My mom was an actress' assistant. It doesn't matter what job I do anyways. When I did medical assisting work at UCLA or even at a private office in Tacoma, WA, I had tons of problems...
  7. K

Hi! I would like to know: How do I deal with my enemies? Time the question was asked: 3:05 AM (Pacific Standard Time) Current Location: Federal Way, Washington State, USA Backround: I'm constantly being backstabbed, abused, used, and disrespected by the people who are supposed to stand by...
  8. K

Hello!

Hi! My name is Kadi and I'm a student of astrology. And I'm also a filmmaker-in-training. :santa: I became curious about astrology (esp. karmic & electional astrology) just after the solar eclipse (March 29, 2006). I just wanted to find out more about myself and my place in the world. At the...