Search results

1. leomoon

News Astrology and Mundane Events

Justitia (minor planet designation: 269 Justitia) is a fairly sizeable main belt asteroid. It was discovered by Johann Palisa on 21 September 1887 in Vienna. The asteroid was named after Justitia, the Roman equivalent of Themis, the Greek goddess of justice (she also has an asteroid named...
  2. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Prior to 2012 - Trump gave often to New York Senators (Democrats) as well as Hillary & Bill Clinton - Was he a faux Democrat? Probably was a real card carrying one, until Barack Hussein Obama came along. He couldn't and wouldn't tolerate a black man running for President. Its apparently not...
  3. leomoon

Random Political Chat

trump was not supposed to have either/or classifed OR de-classified material that belongs to the People of the USA not him. Regarding Florida Federal Judge Reinhart: - He was installed by trump as a Federal Judge as I posted earlier in 2018. Just because he gave money to the Obama campaign...
  4. leomoon

THAT is the big question! Many think that the rats will jump ship in 2023 if he is indicted and choose someone else to save their party (nominate someone else) Thus far, unlike Richard Nixon, whose party leader Senator Barry Goldwater made the death walk to the WH to tell Nixon he was toast and...
  5. leomoon

Regarding why he planted his ex wife Ivana on his golf course near the 1st Tee Hole - Because of the great Tax writeoff he gets using the Golf course as a cemetery for tax purposes..... from Michael Steele ex RNC Chairman: he has "Margaret Taylor Crazy" and Rand Paul and his other minions...
  6. leomoon

COVID vaccine is ready!

Did anyone hear that Polio is back? Seems there are hundreds of cases of Polio found in New York (paralytic polio) Something about the Water! Since my polio shots are now over 60 yrs ago, I guess I'll need new ones?? My husband and I both knew people with Polio, who wore body braces all the...
  7. leomoon

Random Political Chat

He is not a sitting President any longer, people seem to forget . He is a private citizen. He should have thought of that way back when. I am one who doubts however, that Garland will indict him for these felonies, (taking tons of documents home with him) except if there is something there we...
  8. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Removal of Documents from White House Penalty increased by dj. trump in 2018:
  9. leomoon

Random Political Chat

His fav lawyer, who he never has to pay: Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani had his law license temporarily suspended by the New York Supreme Court Thursday for making “demonstrably false and misleading statements” in his effort to overturn the presidential election, potentially becoming the first in...
  10. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Even if like everyone else who works for trump, he signed a loyalty agreement? (i.e. probably eats evidence or takes evidence or cannot be trusted as many crooked lawyers have admitted to i.e. Michael Cohen, Gulianni, etc ?) Of course they should not be. Lawyers are human beings subject to...
  11. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Charges are only filed during an indictment. IF there is one that is. This search warrant may have been to help the Archives get their material back that he refused to turn over after over a year of asking for it. Enough time was expended in begging. But who knows what they may have found in...
  12. leomoon

Random Political Chat

https://hillreporter.com/yes-a-white-house-aide-did-say-donald-trump-ate-a-sensitive-document-124484
  13. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Since trump knows, surely his lawyer must know by now if he shared it with them. Depending on various reasons, Warrants are sealed. In this case, it may have to do with Classified information that is so highly classified, they it can not even bear a name in public I have read. Once again...
  14. leomoon

Random Political Chat

It is NEVER allowable for anyone to be in a house, in a condo, in an apartment with FBI agents as they go through a search. They must stand outside and wait until it is done. My understanding is although the agents said the security cameras must be turned off, they were also left on., so any...
  15. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Triumph of the Will video which captured the imagination of the masses in Germany for Hitler: All show, all bluster ....much like trump tries to emulate according to the Military who balked against his ideas and would not carry them out. People are very easily led, much like sheep are. That is...
  16. leomoon

Random Political Chat

https://hosbeg.com/lady-justice-blindfolded/#:~:text=The%20blindfold%20covering%20the%20eyes%20of%20lady%20justice,is%20supposed%20to%20be%3B%20it%20should%20be%20blind.
  17. leomoon

Random Political Chat

This morning in New York Civil court - trump said he took the 5th Amendment, something he once said, ONLY the GUILTY and the MOB TAKE! BUT in his case of course, it's different. An exception. Because the New York Prosecutor is conducting a witch hunt, same as the Justice Dept. (so he says) so...
  18. leomoon

Random Political Chat

I was thinking that regardless of what they would have done the same. Anything he'd be charged with, whether by the DOJ or Georgia Prosecutors, or NY prosecutor office, they'd be exactly the same. They are MOONIES David, no difference. REALLY REALLY sad. The once great Party of Ronald Reagan...
  19. leomoon

Random Political Chat

You've got to give it to him. The Gemini influence I suppose. As dumb as he is, the dumbest man ever imo; in this great office for 4 years - he's QUICK on his feet to think of excuses when it comes to crimes. In this one, he's come up with the OJ excuse. Yes, "GENIUS" I agree@ "The cops planted...
  20. leomoon

Random Political Chat

Remember too, and this applies to ALL citizens. IF there is something during the Search that the agents SEE that is (they believe) evidence of a crime not previously known, they can take that too!! (even if not on the original warrant) So, all citizens meaning, terrorists, bombers, young women...