Search results

1. leomoon

Thoughts on Mary Wollstonecraft

The Family Tree of author- feminist Mary Wollstonecraft Mary Godwin (Wollstonecraft) In my tree - she is related only through marriage in law- Mary Wollstonecraft is your second cousin 6 times removed's wife's first cousin once removed's wife's...
  2. leomoon

Thoughts about Thomas Jefferson

[Note: This is a Moderator-created thread, created by moving non-astrological postings from the astrology forum to the non-astrological Chat forum] note: Morocoo especially Tangiers was a popular place to hang out for the Beat Generation (not sure about hippies or if they coincided with each...
  3. leomoon

What happened to the IRA funds?

My daughter called today, a holiday weekend asking if we for some reason closed out her IRA accounts. :surprised::unsure: The answer is NO> We've never touched her money in 20 years since we recommended she open accounts. She is an adult, almost 50 yrs old and single now. Seems she went into...
  4. leomoon

Where are my Sperry Top Siders?

I have only 2 pairs of good leather shoes that cost a a lot of money. Both are Sperry Top Siders, a kind of penny-loafer shoe. One fits perfectly, the other is still rather tight so I don't wear as often although they need breaking in. The pair that needs breaking in, is green (olive green)...
  5. leomoon

DNA and our natal charts with ancestry

I'm wondering if anyone has had their DNA test done in regards to relationships and who your ancestors were. Can the natal charts be of some synastry between them and you (depending on how close that relationship was?) I'm finding a lot of information from my DNA test I never knew before...
  6. leomoon

Where is my 14kt Gold crab pin?

I've searched everywhere I can think of for months now, and still cannot find it. Can you help? I'd think the 2nd house ruler is the crab pin (or is it Venus for jewelry) and the Moon secondary? :sad: I found an article from Alphee who speaks of using the "local space" chart as the locator...
  7. leomoon

Will the Senate in the USA pass BBB bill?

The "BBB or Build Back Better" bill was passed by the Congress, but now in order for it to become law, it must be passed by the Senate which has had 2 die-hard Senators who have been the sticking point in negotiations. For those who think the question must personally affect the querant, well...
  8. leomoon

Dick Cavett

[moved off-topic comments from another thread - Moderator] Maybe you picked up on his [Cavett's] n. Mercury opposed to Algol :ninja: Sounds like he suffered from serious depression at times. (Manic-depressive) https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cavett,_Dick
  9. leomoon

Rodale

[moved off-topic comment from a different thread - Moderator] "the 72-year-old had declared he “never felt better in my life,” Rodale was dead, having expired in full view of ABC's cameras". He had been talking about the Polio shots....and how to avoid them with better healthy eating...
  10. leomoon

How soon will she sell the house?

My daughter has her house up for sale. We weren't thinking of the holidays upon us now, only that she really wanted to start anew in a condo. (see other thread) - She found a condo nearby and put a deposit on it, with a contingency for the sale of her house by November 25th, which is only 2...
  11. leomoon

Should we buy the condo for daughter?

I wasn't sure where to put this question. Its a simple question yet has myriad implications for either yes or no. This daughter has been a worry for many years(15 yrs), with her poor choice of b.f. Finally, "he left", but only moved a short way away, and she likely still loves him enough to...
  12. leomoon

Does my daughter have Delta Covid ?

My daughter is middle aged now, single and between employment so she decided to travel. She didn't ask our opinion as she knew we'd not think it wise to go now, but she did go back & forth to Italy and Spain without a problem for a few weeks. Now she's in Greece, and not feeling well today -...
  13. leomoon

Bowie Synastry

[This thread was created and moved from off-topic comments on a different thread - Moderator] IF anyone has seen the late performer David Bowie's natal chart planets & signs (not houses), then they've seen my chart, because we are as twins. The "late David Bowie" and can you picture him being...
  14. leomoon

News Astrology and Mundane Events

No chats for chat's sake please! NO MEMES allowed please! I'd like this thread to stay devoted to News of the day (earthquakes, if any - like the collapse of the Condo in Florida) and whatever is actually newsworthy. There are many chat threads, so this one is created expressly for no...
  15. leomoon

A Strange Day

Hello all: I titled this a "Strange Day" because it was nothing I had planned although from time to time I think of my only sibling, a younger sister who I haven't seen or talked to since 2004. We were never really very close due to childhood trauma we both suffered, and she went her way (as...
  16. leomoon

Question about Dushtasthana

I was reading about these houses since depending upon WHICH chart I use, (whole signs, vs Placidius), my planets from the 6th fall in the 7th house which in Vedic is a better house then the 6th. My life however, has certainly been a hallmark for 6th house planets so it can be confusing hence, I...
  17. leomoon

Event Chart - UFO sightings

The sighting my husband and I had was also experienced by hundreds if not thousands of Arizona people. It is known as the largest sighting in the U.S.A. history in so far as the numbers who perhaps saw it that night. It started earlier, north of the State of Arizona, above Flagstaff and...
  18. leomoon

Another political thread

I think this news that is occurring now is proper for the thread to remind us that words count. Right now, this week alone; at the very least, (and these are only the ones reported) crimes against Asian Americans are way way up. For example, in 2019 there were 3 reported hate crimes against...
  19. leomoon

NAACP and Rep. lawsuit against Trump Proud Boys etal

The NAACP is helping, supporting & backing Congressman Bennie Thompson to sue Donald Trump (in his personal capacity) , the Proud Boys, Giuliani and the Oath Keepers etal...for instigating the attack on the Capitol Building of Washington DC. on January 6th, 2021 - in order to stop the votes...
  20. leomoon

Pluto on Cusp os 7th Solar Eclipse

Does anyone have an opinion :unsure: about having Pluto on the cusp of the 7th house at 22°14' Sagittarius, within striking distance of this SE? My granddaughter's Pluto is within 2 degrees of the cusp in the 7th - and is ruled with an iron thumb by her father. Will she break out of his...